Reviews for New Day
Stefonniefoeva chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
this is just awesome i need more stefonnie in my life they are just ment to be
SteVie'SGirL chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
Oh I'm so happy! They are going to make it official and I'm glad Jeremy and Elena figured it out. I'm shocked and amazed that Bonnie and Stefan got it on against the lockers. Pretty bold since anyone could have caught them.
Stacie chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
Great one . I'm glad Stefan had Bonnie's back and their romance is out to everyone.
Oridara chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
Such sweetness and this one is swoon-worthy too...these one shots are all that and a hot wheel track. I miss season one where the spent quite a bit of time together. It just makes total sense for them to be together. Her ancestors Emily and her Grams approved of Stefan. If only...

Sweet one shot
SteVie'SGirL chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
At first I thought it was an enemy chasing Bonnie. I'm glad it was sexy Stefan! Lol!
Stacie chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
Loved it ! There is always time for some sexy fun ! :)
SteVie'SGirL chapter 23 . 2/15/2013
How funny, Caroline and Elena know about Stefan liking Bonnie before Bonnie does.
SteVie'SGirL chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
Even with trouble around them they still can't keep their hands off each other. Wow!
Oridara chapter 23 . 2/15/2013
I love it when dreams play a part in the relationship of Bonnie and Stefan and wished people would venture there more often. This was so cute...I love how Stefan so damn sprung (literally he has sprung many time on occasion too!).

I'd have to say that the following should have been how the first season went and it would have made everything so much interesting:

"He and Elena stayed broken up the night that Damon attacked Bonnie, deciding that they were better off as friends. He's also started to hang out with Bonnie a lot more and he has gradually fallen for her. He has gotten to know Bonnie a lot more over the last few months and he loves everything about her, but loving everything about her causes him problems."

This way the storyline of Bonnie and Stefan could have been expaned waaaay much bigger and still kept the whole Elena thingy going full speed. Ugh!

Cute and sweet one shot of the beginnings of their relationship.
Oridara chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
"Bonnie steps out of the comfort of his arms and they watch as the others return."

It nice to know that Stefan is feeling nice about himself while he is with Bonnie, and that they are taking care of each other. It's nice to know that he means comfort to Bonnie 'cause Lord knows she needs it. Sweet one-shot.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
I'm so happy you're keeping up with this story.. Love it... Great work
StillStacie chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
Damn ! Just when things were getting good family and friends get in the way . :)
StillStacie chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
Good update . I like the way Sheila set Stefan straight about him not hurting Bonnie . ( Sorry ,that was not worded correctly )
Oridara chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
(SIGH) This one-shot is so golden...it almost brings me to tears that Stefan cares so much about Bonnie's welfare. Because nobody in the shows seems to fucking care Finally she is awarded a caring love from Stefan. I am so sure that Stefan will become one of Bonnie "own".

Favorite thing about this one shot- It's established that Bonnie and Stefan are together from jump (literally)! They are also in love with their true selves- the witch loving the vampire and the vampire loving the witch.

Stefonnically Lovely
StillStacie chapter 20 . 2/13/2013
Good chapter . I wonder what or how Klaus will use this new discovery to his advantage .
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »