Reviews for New Day
stefonniefoeva chapter 28 . 3/8/2013
Awesome its hilarious thinking stefans gonna hafta take bonnie shopping for the rest of his life since he cant stop ripping her things so update when you can
Guest chapter 28 . 3/7/2013 it
Oridara chapter 28 . 3/7/2013
My goodness, I think they undid that protection spell with all that slow windin' and quick grinding! I do enjoy your longer one-shots, too. I love the jealousy of Elena...she's a lot greedy like her ancestor Katherine.
Stacie chapter 28 . 3/7/2013
Loved this update . Stefan and Bonnie are so Hot together.
Silent-Reader-220 chapter 28 . 3/7/2013
Sooooo cute! i LOVEEE! when you updte frequently! I'm just like hooray! LOL! :) I love stefonnie! They are my OTP! Well also bamon. Ayways thanks for the update it was great!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/7/2013
I enjoyed the way you wrote this. It's nice to see a story from more then just one view point. Hope Elena can get over her self,she had no problem with Care dating Matt so she should just be happy for Bonnie. Great update!
SteVie'SGirL chapter 28 . 3/7/2013
What a cute and passionate chapter about Stefonnie!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/7/2013
they shouldn't hide the relationship from anyone, they are happy together. elena should mind her damn business what stefan does or whom may i say is none of her business. the katherine wanna be should stick with that pathetic other salvatore that she is dating.
ExecutionerKain chapter 28 . 3/7/2013
Great chapter:) it was kinda repetitive tho
Oridara chapter 27 . 3/6/2013
"I'm not looking for one either so I guess we're on the same page." She wraps her thighs more tightly around him before continuing. "I think we can keep this casual and come to each other when we have an itch to scratch. You game?" She looks at him waiting for his agreement."

Shit, I'd be itching all damn day if I was Bonnie! It would be cool to have this one continued...maybe Elena finding out. I love reading fics where Elena find out that her baby and her best friend are knocking the boots. Lovley.

I wish that in Season 5 they put her with Stefan. There is a lotta spark that could start a fire in between those two. Hell, I'd settle for some Bamon in Season 5.

Sexy one-shot!
Oridara chapter 26 . 3/6/2013
I like how "sparked" they are for each other...why aren't there more Stefan/Bonnie fics :(. They are so cute together.
mrs.anitra chapter 27 . 3/6/2013
The chapters are getting better and better
SteVie'SGirL chapter 27 . 3/6/2013
Wow, nothing like an argument to get them all hot and bothered. Why people say lets have casual sex and not expected to end up being more I'll never understand. I'm sure Stefan is wondering what he saw in boring Elena.
SteVie'SGirL chapter 26 . 3/6/2013
I love that Stefan's kisses puts Bonnie in a daze, lol.
Stacie chapter 27 . 3/5/2013
Great update . Yes ! The moment they first kissed their casual relationship went out the window .
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »