Reviews for New Day
Heleana220 chapter 26 . 3/5/2013
Ahhhh i freaking love your writing! Stefonnie is so amazing i love them together they just have a connection! Sorry im on my phone and was to lazy to log in.
michelle3737 chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
Perfect!
michelle3737 chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
This should had happen! tvd could be so much better with bonnie as center!
wolftattoo chapter 25 . 2/21/2013
Great story I'm glad Stefan gor over Elena and moved on with Bonnie but Elena is behaving just like Bella Sawn she likes having two guys fawn over her. Damon needs to tell her that she can either let Stefan go competely or he'll move on and find someone else not caring he sired her. Damon should find another girl to love Elena is shallow, selffish and self-centered just like Katherine.
Stefonniefoeva chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
this is just awesome i need more stefonnie in my life they are just ment to be
SteVie'SGirL chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
Oh I'm so happy! They are going to make it official and I'm glad Jeremy and Elena figured it out. I'm shocked and amazed that Bonnie and Stefan got it on against the lockers. Pretty bold since anyone could have caught them.
Stacie chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
Great one . I'm glad Stefan had Bonnie's back and their romance is out to everyone.
Oridara chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
Such sweetness and this one is swoon-worthy too...these one shots are all that and a hot wheel track. I miss season one where the spent quite a bit of time together. It just makes total sense for them to be together. Her ancestors Emily and her Grams approved of Stefan. If only...

Sweet one shot
SteVie'SGirL chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
At first I thought it was an enemy chasing Bonnie. I'm glad it was sexy Stefan! Lol!
Stacie chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
Loved it ! There is always time for some sexy fun ! :)
SteVie'SGirL chapter 23 . 2/15/2013
How funny, Caroline and Elena know about Stefan liking Bonnie before Bonnie does.
SteVie'SGirL chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
Even with trouble around them they still can't keep their hands off each other. Wow!
Oridara chapter 23 . 2/15/2013
I love it when dreams play a part in the relationship of Bonnie and Stefan and wished people would venture there more often. This was so cute...I love how Stefan so damn sprung (literally he has sprung many time on occasion too!).

I'd have to say that the following should have been how the first season went and it would have made everything so much interesting:

"He and Elena stayed broken up the night that Damon attacked Bonnie, deciding that they were better off as friends. He's also started to hang out with Bonnie a lot more and he has gradually fallen for her. He has gotten to know Bonnie a lot more over the last few months and he loves everything about her, but loving everything about her causes him problems."

This way the storyline of Bonnie and Stefan could have been expaned waaaay much bigger and still kept the whole Elena thingy going full speed. Ugh!

Cute and sweet one shot of the beginnings of their relationship.
Oridara chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
"Bonnie steps out of the comfort of his arms and they watch as the others return."

It nice to know that Stefan is feeling nice about himself while he is with Bonnie, and that they are taking care of each other. It's nice to know that he means comfort to Bonnie 'cause Lord knows she needs it. Sweet one-shot.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
I'm so happy you're keeping up with this story.. Love it... Great work
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »