Reviews for New Day
StillStacie chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
I love protective Stefan . This chapter was really good !
Oridara chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
"For some reason the younger Salvatore and the Bennett witch have teamed up."

And for that I'm greatful. Bonnie and Stefan are a great team together- even greater when they are not no sad. I like the comparison of their strenghts as 'brute' and 'quiet'. Stefan def is brute is when he's Ripper mode. Bonnie and Stefan make it all so hot, don't they?

I hope Klaus doesn't try to tear them apart...
Oridara chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
I loved this protective Stefan. Shit, somebody gotta come in and protect Bonnie since she ain't hardly got family and Elena be a bitch about everything! Okay, I loved it! I mean Damon crunched her little bones...that was kinda mean no matter who it was. No wonder Elena and Damon are together...they're a pair of little bitch ass bitches! (Sorry, I just hated that abused Bonnie that way).

This drabble reminded of the part when Stefan grabbed Elena's biological daddy's throat in the hospital- I loved it when he got a little protectively angry and told John Gilbret to get the stepping out of Mystic Falls.

FINALLY, Stefan would whip Damon's ass over hurting somebody. The last line of the drabble is pretty hilarious. I imagine Damon wide-eyed and scrambling out of the Mystic Grill hardly having a grip on those plastic bags. It's funny on how Damon starts to care about stuff when Elena's in the picture. Damon needs to watch it- he made a promise not to harm Emily Bennett's lineage- he bite her and her broke her wrist...watch out 'cause he's about to get team-tagged by Stefan, Bonnie, and and the big-o-Grimoire.

GREAT drabbles...please do keep them coming!
Oridara chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
"He realized that he has been clinging to his relationship with Elena despite the fact that his feelings have changed because it was easier to go with the known and then the unknown." There it is right there! That's why he won't unhand himself from that damn doppleganger.

"Bonnie looks at him and says "Okay, but it's a given that no one really be happy for us." True dat, true dat, she already know! But this is what will make them last- they already know they make each other happy and have to fight to preserve their happiness in from their respective worlds.

Oh, what a scandalicious piece of info that they was doin' it up in the tomb!

I felt that their interaction was very real in this drabble especially the part where Bonnie questioned Stefan's actions all whilst in the middle of ridin' Salvatore #2! Stefan is such a seducer...
Oridara chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Hot and funny drabble! You've done this pairing justice and I'm glad I get to read two more drabbles. Elena is so damn silly she don't even realize when somebody is getting their groove on. Stefan and Bonnie are so smitten with one another- it's just stefonnically beautiful.
Oridara chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Oh, the heart of hearts! They are so cute calling each other mr and ms. I can see this happening for real for real. They have fallen into love with each other without any scratches or bruises, I see. It's good for these two to find such fulfillment and pleasure in each other.
Oridara chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
"She moans in ecstasy and Stefan pulls his mouth away, a blood-filled grin showing up on his face."

This is dark- but they've both had some trying times in their lives that forced them to chose how to be.

This drabble reminds me of "Softly, Softly" by Sweetback and Maxwell. Bonnie put it on him and hurt him softly with her magic...I'd like to see Bonnie work Stefan more often, shoot!
Oridara chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
The use of the present tense just makes things that much more hotter-mmmh, delish. I outta whoop Damon's ass for messing up their Monday Morning groove. I think Elena and Damon are little jealous...
Oridara chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
It is great having a peak at Stefan's inner thoughts towards Bonnie-he certainly is a fool for her. Bonnie and Stefan have seemed to have awakened something in each other. They seem more alive-and I'll bet that Bonnie's spells are better too; Stefan's halo of guilt shines dimmer too.
Oridara chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
"When he tries to use Elena to get the spell done, Stefan scoffs and tells him to ask Bonnie directly if he wants her help. To say he was shocked by Stefan's response would be an understatement."

That up above is my favorite part of the chapter (except that delicious swirl that is Bonnie and Stefan; of course)Finally, Stefan has moved on and tells Damon so! Yes, I'm so glad he respects Bonnie in that way and don't try to get her to do shit like that. He seems to respect her and not coerce her into spells. Bonnie has done so much work that she would have had a side business if she had charged! Damon is lucky he got the spell, that little bitch!

I love Caroline- she is best friend' girlfriend type! It was so funny how she was gonna ask about Stefan's stamina- LOL!

I have to agree with Jeremy's jealous ass too. They have isolated themselves and only have come out to save the day. They are like peanut butter and jam together! Great drabble. I really hope this is continued.
Oridara chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
"He smiles; the pride making his chest puff out a bit. Bonnie notices and playfully rolls her eyes at him. They continue to stare at each other intensely for a few seconds until she breaks away and regretfully suggests that they get back to the party."

I enjoy these moments of intimacy not sexually related because it lets me know that they have a life outside of banging each other as indicated by Stefan's thoughts- they BOTH thought something bad would happen if they didn't attend. Wonder what it could have been...maybe something like they would have been mad jonesin' for each other and dying at the same time...;)

"As Stefan's thoughts return to the present he realizes that Bonnie has dragged him over to the dance floor. Dancing has never been his favorite thing, but he will happily dance with Bonnie if it makes her half as happy she makes him."

Damn, if I was Elena, I'd be jealous as fuck! He wouldn't even dance with her until he was lit and then admitted that he was a "drunk vampire"! LOL! I would be jealous as a mug if I was Elena. But again, this communicates that they do and can have times be good for each other when they ain't knockin' boots, though.

Loved this drabble- this is my second read through 'cause I read them at lunch time at work...you must imagine how I hid my reaction to the first drabble at work. I didn't...it was written all over my face...LOL!
Oridara chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
"He tightens one arm around her while the other moves down to the small of her back. He begins to caress her there and Bonnie sleepily nuzzles her face into his chest. He smiles and shifts to move his erection away from her body so he doesn't wake her. They have all day tomorrow to make love."

This makes me see how they're falling into the deep with each other. Stefan respects Bonnie's need for rest. She has done a lot of witch work for him and Elena. Sweet
Oridara chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Stefan is lush for Bonnie's sweet stuff...goodness! I love this pairing.
Oridara chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Tres intense! I see this happening when he finds her alone sniffling on the couch after everything went down...sexual healing.
SteVie'SGirL chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
Not only is Damon an ass but he is stupid. Poor Elena is upset so he threatens and belittles Bonnie? Then he gets carried away and breaks her wrist! He should have know Stefan was going to come after him. I love how gentle Stefan is with Bonnie!
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »