Reviews for New Day
SteVie'SGirL chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
What a sweet chapter.
Silent-Reader-220 chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
*sigh* I cant get enough of this story! Its so utterly amazing!
SteVie'SGirL chapter 20 . 2/13/2013
So now Klaus knows, that's interesting. I wonder what he will do with the information?
Oridara chapter 20 . 2/13/2013
Sweet and cute one. I love it when Stefan get's a little mad...just a little bit like you know how could stomp somebody's ass if he wanted too!

Nice change from the last one-shot...I needed a little tenderness after that one, almost was a little chaffed and whatnot :)

(The last review starting, "Magically kinky and off the chain" was mine, LOL!)
Guest chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Magically kinky and off the chain! Dark Stefonnie is defintely an acquired taste...

"When he's sure he finished he moves her from the wall and slowly slides Bonnie down his body, her pussy leaving wet marks down his torso."Excellent detail here. If you got wrapped up in the words on the page or lost the picture in your mind, this detail brought ya right back to the reality that was going down.

"The minute his fangs slide into her and her blood fills his mouth they feel an automatic connection. The magic throbs between them filling up the room causing some of the glass figurines in the room to break. He stops drinking from her and quickly seals his mark. He then looks up at Bonnie in surprise when he finds himself lying on the bed with arms restrained in chains, Bonnie bouncing on him erratically with her hands resting on his chest."

That was one pretty cool paragraph up there. They are so magically hot that glass breaks- OMG. Just think if their darkness bounced off into each other maker each even darker, and some of Bonnie's magical skills slipped into Stefan...

I loved the last part where Stefan crushed Bonnie's phone...tres erotique. And I agree about Bonnie being done with that whole crew...
Guest chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
I just wish this would happen on the show! They are perfect for each other!
Stacie chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
Super Hot chapter ! Fanning myself :)
SteVie'SGirL chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
Excellent chapter!
Silent-Reader-220 chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
This is one of the est steffonie fics ive ever read! I love these one shots!
Oridara chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
I like how they kept it in the closet. God, how Bonnie needs comfort after her Gram's passing. I've always felt that Stefan is a safe haven for comfort because he didn't need to have Katherine out of the tomb. But then he had to save Damon, and then because Stefan was saving Damon, Elena needed to save Stefan. Then Bonnie had to save them all at the expense of her Grams :''''(. That show pisses me off because their is nobody readily available to provide comfort to Bonnie at all. Jeremy tried to put in an application, but he surely did not qualify.

I can see this Close Comfort happening because it should have happened. It's already 4 seasons in...wouldn't it be revolutionary if Stefan looked towards Bonnie? She may even be able to help him magically with his guilt.

Thanks for these one-shots! Can't wait till the next one!
Heleana220 chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
I was too lazy to log in but damn i love this story! :) Thanks for the chapter your'e so talented well bye update soon. :)

xoxo,Heleana
StillStacie chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
So sweet ! Stefan missed Bonnie . Swoon . :)
mrs.anitra chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
I fall more and more in love with this story with every chapter that I read
SteVie'SGirL chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Aww, Stefan missed Bonnie. It's so sweet that he could barely contain himself when he saw her!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/11/2013