Reviews for New Day
SteVie'SGirL chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Bonnie and Stefan working together in a fight is powerful. Klause better be careful because those two are a force!
SteVie'SGirL chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Love that Stefan's concern for Bonnie calms her.
SteVie'SGirL chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Both Bonnie and Stefan are so cute in this one.
Oridara chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
"...but now he realizes that it was the witch-vampire connection that he was feeling."

Yes and Yes...and encore and bravo to ya...please continue to revision of it all! I'd really like to have seen Stefan invite Bonnie to one of the balls and Elena show up stag and with a stank attitude because Stefan is dancing with Bonnie willingly.

Encore!
Oridara chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Your idea of doing AUs of select episodes is amazing. So I have to make a request: Do an AU of every Stefonnie -centric episode of TVD to this date.

"Stefan returned to Mystic Falls to see Elena who happens to be Katharine's doppelganger, but now he finds himself infatuated with her best friend Bonnie."

This premise is what's up right here. I can see this happening. Someone should write a fanfic chapter length using this premise alone...yes!
babyshan211 chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Awwww
StillStacie chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Great title Teamwork - it fits perfectly . I loved Klaus being a bit of a stalker . :) Can't wait for more .
StillStacie chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
I love protective Stefan . This chapter was really good !
Oridara chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
"For some reason the younger Salvatore and the Bennett witch have teamed up."

And for that I'm greatful. Bonnie and Stefan are a great team together- even greater when they are not no sad. I like the comparison of their strenghts as 'brute' and 'quiet'. Stefan def is brute is when he's Ripper mode. Bonnie and Stefan make it all so hot, don't they?

I hope Klaus doesn't try to tear them apart...
Oridara chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
I loved this protective Stefan. Shit, somebody gotta come in and protect Bonnie since she ain't hardly got family and Elena be a bitch about everything! Okay, I loved it! I mean Damon crunched her little bones...that was kinda mean no matter who it was. No wonder Elena and Damon are together...they're a pair of little bitch ass bitches! (Sorry, I just hated that abused Bonnie that way).

This drabble reminded of the part when Stefan grabbed Elena's biological daddy's throat in the hospital- I loved it when he got a little protectively angry and told John Gilbret to get the stepping out of Mystic Falls.

FINALLY, Stefan would whip Damon's ass over hurting somebody. The last line of the drabble is pretty hilarious. I imagine Damon wide-eyed and scrambling out of the Mystic Grill hardly having a grip on those plastic bags. It's funny on how Damon starts to care about stuff when Elena's in the picture. Damon needs to watch it- he made a promise not to harm Emily Bennett's lineage- he bite her and her broke her wrist...watch out 'cause he's about to get team-tagged by Stefan, Bonnie, and and the big-o-Grimoire.

GREAT drabbles...please do keep them coming!
Oridara chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
"He realized that he has been clinging to his relationship with Elena despite the fact that his feelings have changed because it was easier to go with the known and then the unknown." There it is right there! That's why he won't unhand himself from that damn doppleganger.

"Bonnie looks at him and says "Okay, but it's a given that no one really be happy for us." True dat, true dat, she already know! But this is what will make them last- they already know they make each other happy and have to fight to preserve their happiness in from their respective worlds.

Oh, what a scandalicious piece of info that they was doin' it up in the tomb!

I felt that their interaction was very real in this drabble especially the part where Bonnie questioned Stefan's actions all whilst in the middle of ridin' Salvatore #2! Stefan is such a seducer...
Oridara chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Hot and funny drabble! You've done this pairing justice and I'm glad I get to read two more drabbles. Elena is so damn silly she don't even realize when somebody is getting their groove on. Stefan and Bonnie are so smitten with one another- it's just stefonnically beautiful.
Oridara chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Oh, the heart of hearts! They are so cute calling each other mr and ms. I can see this happening for real for real. They have fallen into love with each other without any scratches or bruises, I see. It's good for these two to find such fulfillment and pleasure in each other.
Oridara chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
"She moans in ecstasy and Stefan pulls his mouth away, a blood-filled grin showing up on his face."

This is dark- but they've both had some trying times in their lives that forced them to chose how to be.

This drabble reminds me of "Softly, Softly" by Sweetback and Maxwell. Bonnie put it on him and hurt him softly with her magic...I'd like to see Bonnie work Stefan more often, shoot!
Oridara chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
The use of the present tense just makes things that much more hotter-mmmh, delish. I outta whoop Damon's ass for messing up their Monday Morning groove. I think Elena and Damon are little jealous...
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »