Reviews for New Day
Oridara chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
The use of the present tense just makes things that much more hotter-mmmh, delish. I outta whoop Damon's ass for messing up their Monday Morning groove. I think Elena and Damon are little jealous...
Oridara chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
It is great having a peak at Stefan's inner thoughts towards Bonnie-he certainly is a fool for her. Bonnie and Stefan have seemed to have awakened something in each other. They seem more alive-and I'll bet that Bonnie's spells are better too; Stefan's halo of guilt shines dimmer too.
Oridara chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
"When he tries to use Elena to get the spell done, Stefan scoffs and tells him to ask Bonnie directly if he wants her help. To say he was shocked by Stefan's response would be an understatement."

That up above is my favorite part of the chapter (except that delicious swirl that is Bonnie and Stefan; of course)Finally, Stefan has moved on and tells Damon so! Yes, I'm so glad he respects Bonnie in that way and don't try to get her to do shit like that. He seems to respect her and not coerce her into spells. Bonnie has done so much work that she would have had a side business if she had charged! Damon is lucky he got the spell, that little bitch!

I love Caroline- she is best friend' girlfriend type! It was so funny how she was gonna ask about Stefan's stamina- LOL!

I have to agree with Jeremy's jealous ass too. They have isolated themselves and only have come out to save the day. They are like peanut butter and jam together! Great drabble. I really hope this is continued.
Oridara chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
"He smiles; the pride making his chest puff out a bit. Bonnie notices and playfully rolls her eyes at him. They continue to stare at each other intensely for a few seconds until she breaks away and regretfully suggests that they get back to the party."

I enjoy these moments of intimacy not sexually related because it lets me know that they have a life outside of banging each other as indicated by Stefan's thoughts- they BOTH thought something bad would happen if they didn't attend. Wonder what it could have been...maybe something like they would have been mad jonesin' for each other and dying at the same time...;)

"As Stefan's thoughts return to the present he realizes that Bonnie has dragged him over to the dance floor. Dancing has never been his favorite thing, but he will happily dance with Bonnie if it makes her half as happy she makes him."

Damn, if I was Elena, I'd be jealous as fuck! He wouldn't even dance with her until he was lit and then admitted that he was a "drunk vampire"! LOL! I would be jealous as a mug if I was Elena. But again, this communicates that they do and can have times be good for each other when they ain't knockin' boots, though.

Loved this drabble- this is my second read through 'cause I read them at lunch time at work...you must imagine how I hid my reaction to the first drabble at work. I didn't...it was written all over my face...LOL!
Oridara chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
"He tightens one arm around her while the other moves down to the small of her back. He begins to caress her there and Bonnie sleepily nuzzles her face into his chest. He smiles and shifts to move his erection away from her body so he doesn't wake her. They have all day tomorrow to make love."

This makes me see how they're falling into the deep with each other. Stefan respects Bonnie's need for rest. She has done a lot of witch work for him and Elena. Sweet
Oridara chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Stefan is lush for Bonnie's sweet stuff...goodness! I love this pairing.
Oridara chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Tres intense! I see this happening when he finds her alone sniffling on the couch after everything went down...sexual healing.
SteVie'SGirL chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
Not only is Damon an ass but he is stupid. Poor Elena is upset so he threatens and belittles Bonnie? Then he gets carried away and breaks her wrist! He should have know Stefan was going to come after him. I love how gentle Stefan is with Bonnie!
babyshan211 chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
I love Damon but he really is a idiot especially when it comes to Elena.
babyshan211 chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
Damn hot, sweet, than hot again:)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
great chapter.
mrs.anitra chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
I'm wondering when Damon will start to take another look at bonnie? Maybe seeing her more than a witch? Especially since he always wants what his brother has
CallyGreen chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
Ok this one just made me angry. Not cos of the writing which is awesome btw and ur so talented. But cos of the Damon breaking Bonnie's wrist. WTF?! I hate his blatant disregard for Bonnie and I'm just super angry about it esp after last nights episode. Ugh it just frustrates me that he has no qualms about killing her when she's saved his life multiple times. At this point I wish she would just go darkBonnie and burn his ass alive and stake him. lol ugh breaking her bones? That's so low, even for Damon. But anyways, well written chapter. I hail ur awesomness. Pls updatey SOON!
SteVie'SGirL chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
You are so good! Each chapter is better than the one before.
SteVie'SGirL chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
What a great chapter! The ending was perfect. Par for the course that Elena is so self involved that she isn't aware of what's going on!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »