Reviews for New Day
sierra.nason chapter 41 . 5/27
Please Update
I love it
Ms. Tayanita chapter 39 . 11/26/2014
Pt. 2 AMAZING, just saying lol.
Of course Stefan is married to Bonnie. Of course Stefan comes out on top and ends up with the woman he wants.
Could NOT stahp laughing at this ofcourse, Damon you missed out, you and Elena once again thought time would stop when you got together and realized what you were missing BUT NO WORRIES there cause STEFONNIE is and will always be my OTP and isnt Sam the cutest little thing, so proud of the little boy with the way he is with Bonnie and how protective and how well he knows her facials, absolutely love the family moments, so endearing and cute.
Amazing chapter and definitely worth reading.
Silent-Reader-220 chapter 41 . 10/25/2014
Why are they so damn perfect ! :)
S.Warrior chapter 41 . 10/25/2014
I just picture how delicious Stefan was looking in that black good lawd ...Jeremy needs to fuck off
leni18 chapter 41 . 10/24/2014
Really liked this one! The whole Jeremy drama was unnerving but I'm glad Bonnie stood her ground and told him that they're not getting back together. It was also cool that Stefan didn't start a fight with Jeremy, he knew Bonnie wouldn't appreciate that and she's not sth. to fight over. Damon's comments were pretty funny. Thanks for updating ;)
SteVie'SGirL chapter 41 . 10/23/2014
Stupid, stupid Jeremy! Stefan stepped in and took care of Bonnie in more ways than one. Nice chapter!
Swurve chapter 41 . 10/23/2014
I like how Damon looked out for Bonnie n Elana too
Good update
rocklesson86 chapter 41 . 10/23/2014
I cannot wait for more.
brynn.brigham chapter 41 . 10/22/2014
This was sheer perfection!
leni18 chapter 40 . 8/15/2014
Loved it! Hope Damon and Elena never find Stefan unless he wants to be found. And Bonnie needs to stop being their magical fix. Thanks for updating ;)
Silent-Reader-220 chapter 40 . 8/14/2014