Reviews for New Day
leni18 chapter 39 . 7/25/2014
Oh I loved this so much! Wasn't exactly how I envisioned it to go though.
Ok first I just love him, he's such a cute kid! And I think he likes Bonnie's kisses even more than he wants to admit, after all you said she has him wrapped around her finger. What I love most, is that Bonnie and Stefan haven't kept the supernatural a secret from their son. It's so important that he knows what's going especially now that he's coming into his powers. And it's so sweet that he's looking up to Bonnie. Matt's working with Bonnie? I'm glad they're still friends, everyone needs a Matt. And he's a vampire now? Damn Klaus for hurting him!
And Damon, if he can't even stop fucking random women for a day, why does he think Bonnie would ever go for it? His logic really amazes me sometimes. Does he even really want her, like honest to God want her? At times it seemed like it, then a moment later he was fucking another woman again. I don't think he understand what true commitment means. And wanting to ruin her marriage, even when he thought it was Matt which wasn't true? Low blow! And after finding out Bonnie was indeed married to Stefan, he just backed off? Gotta admit, I thought he'd be brewing some plan to still get to her. And then he had the audacity to ask for Nora.
Elena, I don't even... I think everything and especially Stefan were long before lost to her. She really thought he'd take her back just like that as if he'd been waiting for her to arrive at his doorstep. She didn't even say goodbye to Damon, pity ;p
So, I know thie review was really long and I was probably rambling quite a lot but I just really liked this story! I wouldn't mind a sequel or anything to see if Damon keeps his promise and to see Sam dealing with his powers. Thanks so much for updating, loved it ;)
S.Warrior chapter 39 . 7/23/2014
Lmao at Dullena trying to get Stefonnie back they tried it
Guest chapter 39 . 7/22/2014
I'm SOOO glad u updated,good job
Six2VII chapter 39 . 7/22/2014
I loved this! Sam is the cutest. Stefonnie family goodness with Matt thrown on. Thanks.
NonTimetisMessor chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
oh Damon being so Damon. Just found this the other day. beautiful. Hmmm...would be interesting to see how Samson came about other than the obvious birds and the bees. :D
rocklesson86 chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Sam is so so cute. I am glad Damon backed off. Elena this what you get for choosing Damon over Stefan. Cannot wait for more.
Beautiful77 chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Ahhhh I loved it! Nxt plz!
SteVie'SGirL chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Did Damon and Elena really think that Stefan and Bonnie were just waiting for them to come back. Those two are so arrogant! I'm glad Elena had sense enough to leave when she saw that Bonnie and Stefan are together with son. Damon is delusional and I don't trust him. What a nice long chapter. Thank you.
mrs.anitra chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Wow.. Damon giving up that easily? Hummmmm
babyshan211 chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Great conclusion, loved it.
brynn.brigham chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Damon and Elena have some nerve lol. Steffonie and Sam are too cute. I like Matt being a vampire. Sam should've set Damon on fire lol. I enjoyed it.
BeGoodToMe chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
I AbsoFreakinLutely Loved this update and was so excited it was a continuation of the last chapter with the Sam Au I love all these drabbles but this one was gold. I hope for a 3rd part to it or heck even a spinoff of it. I just find if hilarious in all the time Damon was dreaming of Bonnie and semi stalking her and having sex with random women he couldnt call or txt Elena with a "heads up Stefan is unavailable and has a son" but serves them both right for assuming people will pine for and out their lives on hold and jump when they see them. Question though, in this world would Bonnie and Sam also be immortal? I can't wait for the next update.
TvdBB chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Could you do one where There argueing! I love angsty Stefonnie! Bonnie could get so angry she smashes a base with her powers and then attempts to storm away accidently stepping on glass and getting in lodged in her foot and refusing to let Stefan help her
Silent-Reader-220 chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Im happy Damon backed off and can see that his brother and Bonnie are truly happy together and they have a son :)
Swurve chapter 38 . 6/28/2014
Woow these were soo good but u can't leave us hanging like that with the last chapter! Lol
273 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »