Reviews for New Day
cuttiepattotie chapter 38 . 5/4/2014
Could you please post the second part of the last Drabble I've been dying to know what Damon and Elena's reactions will be xx
shauna9402 chapter 38 . 3/8/2014
I cannot wait to read the continuation of Things Change. Heads are going to roll. Wouldn't it be something if Bonnie finds out she's pregnant again. the possibilities. Can't wait too read more.
aprilf00l chapter 38 . 2/2/2014
OMG - this is awesome! Yeah Damon, who does those eyes reminds you of..?LOL!
zeejack chapter 38 . 1/28/2014
really he can't figure out who the kid reminds him of...head slap to the idiot dressed in black!
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 38 . 1/28/2014
Oh I'm REALLY looking forward to the next part! I can't wait to see Damon's reaction when he finds out that Bonnie's married to Stefan and is the mother of his child...and Elena's reaction when she finds out as well, lol...you snooze, you lose...

Sidenote: I kinda got Defan feels from this chapter :-)
AmyRoselover chapter 38 . 1/28/2014
Omo, I can't wait until the next part. I cannot stress how much I despise Elena; I always love seeing her lose (rather, reading her losing).
stefonniesalvatore chapter 38 . 1/28/2014
I love this one! Please continue it :)
oatsandroses chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
Love this! Can't wait for the next part!
S.Warrior chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
Omfg Samson sounds like he looks hott, Nora wasn't lying when she said he's gonna be a heartbreaker smh a mixed Paul Wesley it should be illegal to paint that type of image in peoples head lol...stefan the sex god I never get tired of reading about his sexcapades lol and delena just a bunch of ass holes thinking that Bonnie and Stefan would be waiting for them let alone heartbroken after 7yrs ...Stefonnie married is the best I can't wait to see how they handle the ass holes
leni18 chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
Oh you're a genius! Like I haven't known before that this was sth. that I desperately wanted to read! But now that I have, and this should be like a separate story in itself! It has so much potential. I'm officially hooked and can't really wait for the second part. Kudos! Thanks so much ;)
Franca-the-Fortress chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
Love this chapter so much! Elena and Damon are so full of it. Seven years is a long time to live expecting life to be as when you left even for a vampire. Its so cocky thinking that Elena could just be with Stefan after not only a seven-year absence but also having a romantic relationship with his brother. To expect something like that is ridiculous and delusional. Damon I hope for the life of me doesn't try to pursue his brother's wife it would probably be the nail in the coffin for any kind of brotherly relationship for Stefan and him.
ZombieSavior chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
Oh my can't wait for more I am on the edge of my seat. Please update soon. Is this just a two shot or is it going to be awhile story?
SteVie'SGirL chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
Boy, Damon is a little slow. You looked at your nephew's pretty green eyes and you can't figure it out? Also the nerve of Damon and Elena thinking that Stefan would still want her and Bonnie would be available. Both of them are in for a shock and I love it.
Silent-Reader-220 chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
Aaaaaah! Damon Damon Damon . Smh Lol Awesome installment !
brynn.brigham chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
Ooh this one is good. How dare Elena and Damon think that people would just be waiting on them. It's so good that Stefan and Bonnie are married with a son. I can't wait for the next part. Damon and Elena are going to flip out lol
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »