Reviews for New Day
babyshan211 chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Great conclusion, loved it.
brynn.brigham chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Damon and Elena have some nerve lol. Steffonie and Sam are too cute. I like Matt being a vampire. Sam should've set Damon on fire lol. I enjoyed it.
BeGoodToMe chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
I AbsoFreakinLutely Loved this update and was so excited it was a continuation of the last chapter with the Sam Au I love all these drabbles but this one was gold. I hope for a 3rd part to it or heck even a spinoff of it. I just find if hilarious in all the time Damon was dreaming of Bonnie and semi stalking her and having sex with random women he couldnt call or txt Elena with a "heads up Stefan is unavailable and has a son" but serves them both right for assuming people will pine for and out their lives on hold and jump when they see them. Question though, in this world would Bonnie and Sam also be immortal? I can't wait for the next update.
TvdBB chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Could you do one where There argueing! I love angsty Stefonnie! Bonnie could get so angry she smashes a base with her powers and then attempts to storm away accidently stepping on glass and getting in lodged in her foot and refusing to let Stefan help her
Silent-Reader-220 chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Im happy Damon backed off and can see that his brother and Bonnie are truly happy together and they have a son :)
Swurve chapter 38 . 6/28/2014
Woow these were soo good but u can't leave us hanging like that with the last chapter! Lol
foxmonkey chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Yes! I demand a re-shoot of the series, beginning with what you've written here. Love it.
cuttiepattotie chapter 38 . 5/4/2014
Could you please post the second part of the last Drabble I've been dying to know what Damon and Elena's reactions will be xx
shauna9402 chapter 38 . 3/8/2014
I cannot wait to read the continuation of Things Change. Heads are going to roll. Wouldn't it be something if Bonnie finds out she's pregnant again. the possibilities. Can't wait too read more.
aprilf00l chapter 38 . 2/2/2014
OMG - this is awesome! Yeah Damon, who does those eyes reminds you of..?LOL!
zeejack chapter 38 . 1/28/2014
really he can't figure out who the kid reminds him of...head slap to the idiot dressed in black!
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 38 . 1/28/2014
Oh I'm REALLY looking forward to the next part! I can't wait to see Damon's reaction when he finds out that Bonnie's married to Stefan and is the mother of his child...and Elena's reaction when she finds out as well, lol...you snooze, you lose...

Sidenote: I kinda got Defan feels from this chapter :-)
AmyRoselover chapter 38 . 1/28/2014
Omo, I can't wait until the next part. I cannot stress how much I despise Elena; I always love seeing her lose (rather, reading her losing).
stefonniesalvatore chapter 38 . 1/28/2014
I love this one! Please continue it :)
oatsandroses chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
Love this! Can't wait for the next part!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »