Reviews for New Day
TvdBB chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Could you do one where There argueing! I love angsty Stefonnie! Bonnie could get so angry she smashes a base with her powers and then attempts to storm away accidently stepping on glass and getting in lodged in her foot and refusing to let Stefan help her
Silent-Reader-220 chapter 39 . 7/21/2014
Im happy Damon backed off and can see that his brother and Bonnie are truly happy together and they have a son :)
Swurve chapter 38 . 6/28/2014
Woow these were soo good but u can't leave us hanging like that with the last chapter! Lol
foxmonkey chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Yes! I demand a re-shoot of the series, beginning with what you've written here. Love it.
cuttiepattotie chapter 38 . 5/4/2014
Could you please post the second part of the last Drabble I've been dying to know what Damon and Elena's reactions will be xx
shauna9402 chapter 38 . 3/8/2014
I cannot wait to read the continuation of Things Change. Heads are going to roll. Wouldn't it be something if Bonnie finds out she's pregnant again. the possibilities. Can't wait too read more.
aprilf00l chapter 38 . 2/2/2014
OMG - this is awesome! Yeah Damon, who does those eyes reminds you of..?LOL!
zeejack chapter 38 . 1/28/2014
really he can't figure out who the kid reminds him of...head slap to the idiot dressed in black!
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 38 . 1/28/2014
Oh I'm REALLY looking forward to the next part! I can't wait to see Damon's reaction when he finds out that Bonnie's married to Stefan and is the mother of his child...and Elena's reaction when she finds out as well, snooze, you lose...

Sidenote: I kinda got Defan feels from this chapter :-)
AmyRoselover chapter 38 . 1/28/2014
Omo, I can't wait until the next part. I cannot stress how much I despise Elena; I always love seeing her lose (rather, reading her losing).
stefonniesalvatore chapter 38 . 1/28/2014
I love this one! Please continue it :)
oatsandroses chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
Love this! Can't wait for the next part!
S.Warrior chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
Omfg Samson sounds like he looks hott, Nora wasn't lying when she said he's gonna be a heartbreaker smh a mixed Paul Wesley it should be illegal to paint that type of image in peoples head lol...stefan the sex god I never get tired of reading about his sexcapades lol and delena just a bunch of ass holes thinking that Bonnie and Stefan would be waiting for them let alone heartbroken after 7yrs ...Stefonnie married is the best I can't wait to see how they handle the ass holes
leni18 chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
Oh you're a genius! Like I haven't known before that this was sth. that I desperately wanted to read! But now that I have, and this should be like a separate story in itself! It has so much potential. I'm officially hooked and can't really wait for the second part. Kudos! Thanks so much ;)
Franca-the-Fortress chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
Love this chapter so much! Elena and Damon are so full of it. Seven years is a long time to live expecting life to be as when you left even for a vampire. Its so cocky thinking that Elena could just be with Stefan after not only a seven-year absence but also having a romantic relationship with his brother. To expect something like that is ridiculous and delusional. Damon I hope for the life of me doesn't try to pursue his brother's wife it would probably be the nail in the coffin for any kind of brotherly relationship for Stefan and him.
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »