Reviews for New Day
Zoey24 chapter 35 . 7/28/2013
Keep up the amazing work! I absolutely love your one-shots and of coarse all things Bonnie-centric, something we sorely lack on the show.
S.Warrior chapter 35 . 7/28/2013
First off I just want to say how brillant you are, like you amaze me every time I read a new chapter of yours. I love your work and the way you write for stefonnie hdjfjrhfjfjthdg! Lol ...loved this chapter and I hope you update soon or start a new Stefonnie fic ;-)
sahara chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
Awwwwwwww my Stefonnie feels are through the roof, I love your stories so much you always seem to capture what Stefan and Bonnie really are and develop them in a way the show hasn't yet after 4 seasons especially bonnie and its fantastic ...can't wait for more
ZombieSavior chapter 34 . 7/15/2013
This chapter was very touching! I almost want to cry!
mrs.anitra chapter 34 . 7/15/2013
To bad you can't write for the show
Guest chapter 34 . 7/15/2013
Loved it. Wish it was canon!
SteVie'SGirL chapter 34 . 7/15/2013
Oh, this was really depressing! I'm glad you're back! I was missing your one shots.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/20/2013
Patiently waiting for a smexy oneshot to happen. Need me Stefonnie feels
Suzy87 chapter 33 . 5/19/2013
I always read this mix of one shots from the beginning and months later I found it or you update and I read again from the beginning! I love the way you write this two together! I can see amazing scenes between the two in the next season. Lets hope! I hope that you will write more one-shot, if not thank you for this and Congratulations! :)
BlueStarEgo chapter 33 . 4/29/2013
Ughhhh! Why can't this be real? I love me some Stefonnie. Julie needs to take a few notes, lol (I kid, 3 Julie)
Don't you ever stop. Counting the days until the next update :)

- Chrissy B.
mrs.anitra chapter 33 . 4/25/2013
So happy to get an update;)
Stacie chapter 33 . 4/24/2013
So damn HOT . Great chapter . : )
SteVie'SGirL chapter 33 . 4/24/2013
I like that you worked prom into this chapter. I hate bitchy Elena! Another great incentive for Bonnie and Stefan to get together. Well done!
Six2VII chapter 33 . 4/24/2013
It's hard when your OTP is Stefonnie. I look forward to your post. You never disappoint. Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
This is what should have happened!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »