Reviews for New Day
Guest chapter 33 . 6/20/2013
Patiently waiting for a smexy oneshot to happen. Need me Stefonnie feels
Suzy87 chapter 33 . 5/19/2013
I always read this mix of one shots from the beginning and months later I found it or you update and I read again from the beginning! I love the way you write this two together! I can see amazing scenes between the two in the next season. Lets hope! I hope that you will write more one-shot, if not thank you for this and Congratulations! :)
BlueStarEgo chapter 33 . 4/29/2013
Ughhhh! Why can't this be real? I love me some Stefonnie. Julie needs to take a few notes, lol (I kid, 3 Julie)
Don't you ever stop. Counting the days until the next update :)

- Chrissy B.
mrs.anitra chapter 33 . 4/25/2013
So happy to get an update;)
Stacie chapter 33 . 4/24/2013
So damn HOT . Great chapter . : )
SteVie'SGirL chapter 33 . 4/24/2013
I like that you worked prom into this chapter. I hate bitchy Elena! Another great incentive for Bonnie and Stefan to get together. Well done!
Six2VII chapter 33 . 4/24/2013
It's hard when your OTP is Stefonnie. I look forward to your post. You never disappoint. Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
This is what should have happened!
StillStacie chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
Good update . Loving these drabbles .
SteVie'SGirL chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
A longer one this time. I love it.!
BlueStarEgo chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
As the self proclaimed president of the Team Stefonnie club I just want to say that I LOVE YOU! :D I love these 2 together and your drabbles are fantastic. I've been reading them since you began posting so I apologize for taking this long to leave a review. I read after work when I have time and usually I'm just too tired from the day to do much else. So anyways, I love this. Please update soon! 3
SteVie'SGirL chapter 31 . 3/24/2013
Damon should mind his own business. It figures he would turn the situation around to make it about him. Another great sexy time with Bonnie and Stefan.
SteVie'SGirL chapter 30 . 3/24/2013
One of the things I bate about the show no one seems to care about Bonnie's feelings. I'm glad Stefan decides to make Bonnie a priority.
babyshan211 chapter 31 . 3/24/2013