Reviews for New Day
That was hot!
My babies are hot!
But that was hot!
Ms. Tayanita chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
"Not that you two aren't hot together," YAY why cant everyone be like bloody Caroline ? Seriously and how rude are they, avert your damn eyes lol
Ms. Tayanita chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
My babies, they addiction to each other is breathtakingly beautiful!
Ms. Tayanita chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
"Well first you should get dressed, then we can go shopping and you can tell me all about Stefan's stamina among other things." That wouldve been a conversation to be heard *wink, wink* and YES how things have changed, so beautiful. . .YES, MYSTIC FALLS TAKE NOTICE OF MY BABIES. But the best reaction they got was Elena's incident bwahahahahaa the best!
Ms. Tayanita chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Naaaw the connections. . .
My babies have, loves it!
Ms. Tayanita chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Damn. . .
On the bed. . .
On the floor. . .
On the couch! Stefonnie so cute x
Ms. Tayanita chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Ahah. Damn, second chances are the best. . .
If it was like that !
Ms. Tayanita chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
*whistles*
Getting straight into it ;)
oatsandroses chapter 35 . 7/29/2013
loved it! Update soon :)
mrs.anitra chapter 35 . 7/29/2013
These one shots get better and better
SteVie'SGirL chapter 35 . 7/28/2013
Such a nice chapter. I like that Stefan followed her and comforted her when she needed it.
brynn.brigham chapter 35 . 7/28/2013
I loved it!
Zoey24 chapter 35 . 7/28/2013
Keep up the amazing work! I absolutely love your one-shots and of coarse all things Bonnie-centric, something we sorely lack on the show.
S.Warrior chapter 35 . 7/28/2013
First off I just want to say how brillant you are, like you amaze me every time I read a new chapter of yours. I love your work and the way you write for stefonnie hdjfjrhfjfjthdg! Lol ...loved this chapter and I hope you update soon or start a new Stefonnie fic ;-)
sahara chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
Awwwwwwww my Stefonnie feels are through the roof, I love your stories so much you always seem to capture what Stefan and Bonnie really are and develop them in a way the show hasn't yet after 4 seasons especially bonnie and its fantastic ...can't wait for more
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »