Reviews for New Day
ZombieSavior chapter 34 . 7/15/2013
This chapter was very touching! I almost want to cry!
mrs.anitra chapter 34 . 7/15/2013
To bad you can't write for the show
Guest chapter 34 . 7/15/2013
Loved it. Wish it was canon!
SteVie'SGirL chapter 34 . 7/15/2013
Oh, this was really depressing! I'm glad you're back! I was missing your one shots.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/20/2013
Patiently waiting for a smexy oneshot to happen. Need me Stefonnie feels
Suzy87 chapter 33 . 5/19/2013
I always read this mix of one shots from the beginning and months later I found it or you update and I read again from the beginning! I love the way you write this two together! I can see amazing scenes between the two in the next season. Lets hope! I hope that you will write more one-shot, if not thank you for this and Congratulations! :)
BlueStarEgo chapter 33 . 4/29/2013
Ughhhh! Why can't this be real? I love me some Stefonnie. Julie needs to take a few notes, lol (I kid, 3 Julie)
Don't you ever stop. Counting the days until the next update :)

- Chrissy B.
mrs.anitra chapter 33 . 4/25/2013
So happy to get an update;)
Stacie chapter 33 . 4/24/2013
So damn HOT . Great chapter . : )
SteVie'SGirL chapter 33 . 4/24/2013
I like that you worked prom into this chapter. I hate bitchy Elena! Another great incentive for Bonnie and Stefan to get together. Well done!
Six2VII chapter 33 . 4/24/2013
It's hard when your OTP is Stefonnie. I look forward to your post. You never disappoint. Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
This is what should have happened!
StillStacie chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
Good update . Loving these drabbles .
SteVie'SGirL chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
A longer one this time. I love it.!
BlueStarEgo chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
As the self proclaimed president of the Team Stefonnie club I just want to say that I LOVE YOU! :D I love these 2 together and your drabbles are fantastic. I've been reading them since you began posting so I apologize for taking this long to leave a review. I read after work when I have time and usually I'm just too tired from the day to do much else. So anyways, I love this. Please update soon! 3
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »