Reviews for The Hand You're Delt
Miko Eiko chapter 5 . 10/13
Genial! Hasta que lo admiten!
Tyten chapter 5 . 3/22/2016
Wonderful story loved howmit turned into more than pure sex but inot an actual relationship
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
i want more but all good things must come to and end
EchoHumming chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
So I won't lie I really liked the stories. The jokes that were added in made it good. It was great. It's just that the way the ending happen could have been better. For example why would Tooth tell Jake that for? Was there something going on between them ? Did she see his past relationships or something along those lines that made her worry about Jake? I say this because the way you made Tooth throw her little two cent in really makes them reader question the writer with them asking themselves where were they going with this. Another thing is you made Aster seem majorly forgiving and made the reader believe he deserve what he got coming to him, which he didn't. Jake was a complete bastard to Aster for no reason. He didn't even ask Aster his side of the story which is really a bitch move. Yes, I understand he was upset but he made Aster seem like this guy who hooked up with people just for sex and if he did you would have made little side remarks to make Jake think he did. I don't believe I or even you would just accept what Jake was saying and go have sex. Aster should have either defended himself or let Jake believe whatever he wanted and let him cool off because what Jake did was cruel and not called for. So, yah that is mostly what I had to say on the matter. I truely did love the story I mean the arguing ,the sex ,the games were all cool and humorous to read but their is just some things like these which as a becoming writer or a free writer you can't leave out because for me it made me love and hate this story ,and I would love to give it my full support if you didn't leave these truely important loose ends out there with absolutely no answer to them.
Bluesky chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
... *faints*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
AWESOME! I can never find any good lemon fanfictions! You did great
Reynadraki chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
esta genial, gran esfuerzo el tuyo, felicidades :)
nameless-ice-goddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is great!
Vamp Lord Xenon chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
That lemon scene OwO
Truly remarkable and well...exciting
You don't know how long it took me to finally find a JackRabbit lemon XD
Especially on Easter
Literary, I took my normal yaoi and switched it for E. Aster and Jack XD
J3ff3llA chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh my gosh I read this last night and holy fawk! Sooooo hot! Your story is amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
Like so super duper cute you should totally make a sequel!