Reviews for Moment My Life Changed
Hundius chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Hi, Your technical approach is nice. You let each character speak and think.
Moreover you add bit by bit some info, which makes it interesting.
Just wondering why Mike doesn't recognise himself in the little boy because it's a splitting image of himself.
Does the others (Nikki, Chris) known that James is his son?
At this stage (end of ch 4) there are lots of unanswered questions like the case of his son, how did she got the money and the title and how did Mike and Kate got separated?

When can we expect the next chapters?

Thanks & bye.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Great chapter, more please soon as you can. I think either Mike will work out that he is James father or Kate will tell him and more. please up date when you can. One question who on Hammersley knows that Mike is James father?
wickeduk chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Poor Kate, not being able to have a proper conversation, but at least some things were 'discussed'. I loved James' little bit at the end, that was really cute.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
surely mike would suspect james is his or does he know?
ALIMOO1971 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter, looking ford to what you going to plan next, please up date soon
ALIMOO1971 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter, i notice some speeling errors, i wounder if Kate is in a coma? Why hasn't mike click on when they talk about James and Kate?
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Great interesting first chapter. For this story, Kate found her father or her father found her.
wickeduk chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Ah, it's great to see the improvements coming, and I like how it's not a case of recovering straight away. It would be interesting to see what yes/no questions Mike might ask her when her guard is somewhat down - best time for some honest answers I guess ;-)
GUEST chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Interesting start lots of unanswered questions!.
Ianstenlakefan chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
hi, i thought i left a comment after the first chapter too, but it doesn't seem to be posted any where :S
anyway! i really like the start of this story, I'm wondering how mike will react once he realizes who the little boy really is..!
wickeduk chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
It's an interesting start to the story, although I was a bit confused about whether Mike knows about James or not. Kate said that she thought James would never meet his father, but prior to that Mike said he hadn't seen Kate for about 3yrs, but James as 5yrs? Maybe James was away when Mike and Kate last met?! lol Anyway, looking forward to seeing where this goes
Ianstenlakefan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
hi, i like the start of this story, wonder where you're gonna go with it! hopefully there'll be an update soon! :)
kazzyj chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
im hooked already! please update quickly i need to know what happens!