Reviews for Moment My Life Changed
colcamp chapter 2 . 3/7
lovely story keep it going
colcamp chapter 4 . 3/7
a dont let it end there its a lovely story HOPE YOU FINISH IT SOON thanking you so out with the pen and start writeing
colcamp chapter 2 . 3/7
great story keep going
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2017
please keep writeing more as it is a lovely story hope to read some more soon
colcamp chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
where is the next part its very good
colcamp chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
More please it it very good
colcamp chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
lovely story why did you not finish it just getting it to it and then it stops come on start writeing again many thanks
Hundius chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Hi, Your technical approach is nice. You let each character speak and think.
Moreover you add bit by bit some info, which makes it interesting.
Just wondering why Mike doesn't recognise himself in the little boy because it's a splitting image of himself.
Does the others (Nikki, Chris) known that James is his son?
At this stage (end of ch 4) there are lots of unanswered questions like the case of his son, how did she got the money and the title and how did Mike and Kate got separated?

When can we expect the next chapters?

Thanks & bye.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Great chapter, more please soon as you can. I think either Mike will work out that he is James father or Kate will tell him and more. please up date when you can. One question who on Hammersley knows that Mike is James father?
wickeduk chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Poor Kate, not being able to have a proper conversation, but at least some things were 'discussed'. I loved James' little bit at the end, that was really cute.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
surely mike would suspect james is his or does he know?
ALIMOO1971 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter, looking ford to what you going to plan next, please up date soon
ALIMOO1971 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter, i notice some speeling errors, i wounder if Kate is in a coma? Why hasn't mike click on when they talk about James and Kate?
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Great interesting first chapter. For this story, Kate found her father or her father found her.
wickeduk chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Ah, it's great to see the improvements coming, and I like how it's not a case of recovering straight away. It would be interesting to see what yes/no questions Mike might ask her when her guard is somewhat down - best time for some honest answers I guess ;-)