Reviews for A Mafia Story: New York, New York
VX888 chapter 1 . 3/22
I think "Why is there only one chapter?!" I need like 30 of those! Seriously I think it looks great! You storyline seems original so far, you clearly have a talent for writing and I'm totally on board after only one chapter! I would love to get some more... pretty pretty please?!
Heavenkhan11 chapter 1 . 3/15
I don't know why you started best fucking story and fucking left! Update! Its too good and interesting to be left!
JC Tryon chapter 1 . 3/7
More. Please may we have more? This really is intriguing. [I found NYC strange too, and I didn't meet CG there either. :-) ]
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I don't understand, why did you delete your chapters from your two stories? Does anybody know if they were pulled to publish or something? The stories weren't complete but I liked coming back to read them but you deleted everything and disappeared without giving us any explaination. Can you please explain why you did this or if you've given up? I don't want to keep coming back and get frustated everytime I see no update. I hope you're ok and nothing serious happened in your personal life...
jenn72stamper chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Would love to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Please I loved this story and then it was deleted and only a chapter uploaded. And then nothing. I love this story please know u have fans and we would love for you to finish this journey
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I like this please update soon
zara131 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I love it. Do not stop
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Why did you remove all the chapters? I hope you're re-writing them...please come back soon and take care!
niksta03 chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Please continue story. I love the mafia/FSOG story lines!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
okay update soon
Audi2012 chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
I'm really glad you're writing again, this was one of my favorite stories! Are you doing a complete re-write? Welcome back!
JN-Runner chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I like what you have going on here. Looking forward to reading the rest...JN
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Wow! I'd totally given up on ever getting another update. Are you rewriting or just reposting the original..weren't there 30 or so chapters when you stopped writing? Just wondering if I want to wait until it's completed if it's a rewrite so I'm not bummed out again. It's a really great story that I hope you'll see through til the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Your starting this story again, are you kidding me. NO hell NO why invest time again for you to change your mind and give up on it. I am so done with this, I will not endure reading this again to see how shit you are going to make it or ruin it.