Reviews for A Mafia Story: New York, New York
I like this please update soon
zara131 chapter 1 . 4/9
I love it. Do not stop
Why did you remove all the chapters? I hope you're re-writing them...please come back soon and take care!
niksta03 chapter 1 . 3/21
Please continue story. I love the mafia/FSOG story lines!
okay update soon
Audi2012 chapter 1 . 3/2
I'm really glad you're writing again, this was one of my favorite stories! Are you doing a complete re-write? Welcome back!
JN-Runner chapter 1 . 2/17
I like what you have going on here. Looking forward to reading the rest...JN
Wow! I'd totally given up on ever getting another update. Are you rewriting or just reposting the original..weren't there 30 or so chapters when you stopped writing? Just wondering if I want to wait until it's completed if it's a rewrite so I'm not bummed out again. It's a really great story that I hope you'll see through til the end.
Your starting this story again, are you kidding me. NO hell NO why invest time again for you to change your mind and give up on it. I am so done with this, I will not endure reading this again to see how shit you are going to make it or ruin it.
eminshall07 chapter 1 . 2/16
I'm confused? Are you rewriting the story? There were over 30 chapters before?
vamomoftwins chapter 1 . 2/16
Love it already
Finding my voice 84 chapter 1 . 2/15
I love this story! I hope you will post the other chapters soon! I don't remember if it was originally completed or not but it was great non the less.
daytonalay chapter 1 . 2/15
Welcome back. I read the entire story, love it and wait for you to continue, hope you'll. Looking forward.
PLEASE repost all chapters plz plz :(
joskris chapter 1 . 2/15
Did you just delete all of the chapter aside from chapter one? I hope they're going back up!