Reviews for Three Signs that He's About to Propose and One Sign that He's Not
Axel0913 chapter 1 . 6/9
Soooooo cute absolutely perfect!
EvanescenceMychemicalRomance chapter 1 . 5/15
Happy birfday
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 4/27
heeey, This was soooo good, very bade-like and in character thank you very much for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I feel really dumb for reviewing now but this is so cute I'm gonna go read all your stories now i wish you hadn't forgotten about Bade
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I looooved this
awesomelydivergent chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Aw so cute. Too bad you don't write victorious anymore, i'd love to read more from u
Vaala chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
So cute!
myfriendfiction chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I always come back to this story. I think it is the most realistic bade proposal story. It is exactly as I would imagine Beck and Jade to feel about marriage and marrying each other. It's filled with heart and humor. I love it. You should also write a story about how they would feel about having a baby, like Three Signs that Your Ready to Have a Baby and the One Sign that Made You Decide. I think Bade's feelings on having children would very much mirror how they feel about marriage.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
One of the best bade story i've read! :)
tsttoain chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I just saw I never reviewed this and omg I have no idea how that works...cause I always review everything from you, and I loved this... I think you once told me you loved the twists I worked in for my ending, but I'm still sure there's no one better at twists than you.
I love all the little details like the shoes and the sex tape and their talk at the end and everything in between, though I had to stop reading that sometimes, cause you know secondhand embarrassement... but that's me so it's not your fault and this is still amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
happy birthday to you!you live in a zoo!you look like a monkey and you smell like one to!
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awwww! That was so cute! I hope you had a happy birthday!
Caralynne chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I love this. And your writing. And pretty much every Bade fic you've ever written. Seriously, this is too cute. I LOVE the end, how Jade thought he was going to propose and Beck figured it out and she had no idea how to react - it was really well-written and a very believable snapshot into Jade's head. I also love the uniqueness of the idea (especially the "you propose to me" because he doesn't want her to think he'll leave if she doesn't want to get married - that part was really sweet, and this is from someone who isn't big into cheesiness. Haha).

Please write more Bade! I love your writing and your ideas are always really original. The details are also really nice - loved the shoes. And Cat being on the front of a teen magazine.

*fangirls you*
Nola96 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That was one of the best proposal fics I've ever read! Happy birthday :)!