Reviews for Race Against Time
Guest chapter 23 . 4/23/2013
I utterly adored this amazing story,so glad I found it:-D Will there be anything else connecting to this story?
Guest chapter 23 . 4/23/2013
sequel...Sequel...SEQUEL..SEQUEL!:-D
erlinthas chapter 23 . 4/23/2013
wait.. this is the end? it's so beautiful! I first found this fic when you posted on Instagram asking people to read it. since then I've checked back everyday for your next chapter, and loved each and every one! I look forward to reading your other fanfics, because you're an amazing writer and just wow. thank you for writing this! it's been a wonderful journey for me, too, and i hope to continue it with your other fics. thank you(:
Zombiarpi chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
So, this is the last chapter? Oh! I didn't expect it would.. well end like that.. But it's been great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I have fallowed this story since the first chapter was posted,and while I am sad that the adventure has ended,I am so glad to have read this absolutely phenomenal piece of work,and am hoping to read some more prices of work from you(maybe even some sort of sequel to this;-) )Thank you.
Cockapoo chapter 23 . 4/21/2013
I LOVED THIS. I loved how you brought it full circle all the way back to the beginning, but this time everything works out! Poor Fili though, being so scared of doing it wrong again.

Ah but this chapter was lovely in just how you finally made everything okay again! I'd been waiting for that! This story was absolutely AMAZING, please post your next soon :D
rollwithbutter chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
Gah! Over! But I loved it, the perfect resolution, coming full circle. It shows how much they've both grown since the first chapter, and what they've learned about themselves and each other. Kili was accepting when Fili told him the bow was for him alone.

And this!:
"Half a moment!" Kíli protested, keeping his eyes closed and clutching at the grass. He sighed happily, and Fíli could tell that he was relishing the feeling of earth and dirt – nature – after so long cooped up at home.

Ugh, clutching at the grass, the feel of earth and dirt, that's sooooo what it feels like! Not that I was bedridden after being shot with an arrow, but, you know, after a Maine winter, same difference. ;) I love love love that you worked in that feeling of spring.
I'll miss this story, but I'll be watching for your others! Thank you so much for the beautiful writing!
SexyBleachGuys chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
I think... that was a perfect ending. Fili still hasn't gotten over his fear, and he probably never will. But when the time needed, he was still able to be a big brother, and protect Kili. You ended this just... perfectly. I'm very happy with it. Too bad you can't publish it! I'm sure it'd be a big hit!
SexyBleachGuys chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
Ok, let me just tell you how stupid I am. I JUST now looked at the summary closely. Only to find out its already complete. That is was finished... yesterday. Well... at least I wont have to suffer through long waits for chapter? And after I finish this, I can go straight to your next story! ...after eating that is...
Yes! That! That ending scene right there! Thats the one I saw in DA! Wonderful wonderful wonderful it was!
Oh my word, I cant believe its only one more chapter!
SexyBleachGuys chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
What? What? No! I just told you a review or two ago that I wanted the story to continue forever and now you're tell me that its only got a few chapter left?! Nooo! How could you do this?!
Im not sure if its actually good, or bad that Kili went out into the cold. But I think that it proves hes waay stronger than he was, and that hes getting better. Much better. Even if he crawled out to the porch, he still got out there on his own. And that, I think, is an improvement.
No, I think you pretty much covered everything that I would want to see.
SexyBleachGuys chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
Ugh... You're making me into an angst monster! Of course Ill be reading that story too. *buries head in hands* I've become addicted to your writing. I haven't even eaten since 9 am this morning and I know I need to eat, but I don't want to stop reading! I like Kili acting like this. I feel sorry for Thorin, like waaay sorry, but I like Kili like this. All the crying and 'brother brother, don't leave me!' I love it! And I noticed his speaking is better! Hes remember, if not all, then almost all words. Yay!
SexyBleachGuys chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
I'm feeling very... calm now. With the chapter, it all feels alright. Safe. And I know, about Lili! Shes the reason I'm here. She led me to this story, and another one before that. Both where Kili is the center of torment. Well, at least for this story he used to be! I'm not so sure anymore... But you should go check it out, if haven't already and if you have time. Distractions is the name. By... Umm, lemme look that up quick. Alright, me 4evaful I think? That's what my alert says at least. Of course, you've probably already read it.
What I did like and what I didn't? I liked it all! I mean, I'm not really picky but this is a great story! The idea for it is great, its written, like, by a pro. In the future? I dunno, I mean yeesh! You've already don't like everything! You've hurt Kili, you've hurt Fili, you've given Kili and relapse and... everything I could wish for. I cant think of anything else I would like to see now, but maybe I will in time for the next chapter.
SexyBleachGuys chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Yes, I know exactly how you feel! Or, how you just want everything to stop. Not die, but you're right. Just STOP. Just want to stop time and float in space for a bit. Yeah, sleep is the closest thing. I do that too!
No I I really liked his breakdown. It was very well written and seemed very realistic. This may sound insane, I'm actually positive it will, but I've always wanted to have a breakdown like that. Like where I'm not really in control of my mind and body and just throw a fit. Like EXACTLY what Fili went through. I know I know, its crazy and I should REALLY see a doctor! But... I'm really into this story. Like, its my favorite story I have EVER read on fanfiction. And I've probably read over 1,000 stories all from different fandoms on this site, and this is by far my favorite. I don't want it to end anytime soon, I hope it doesn't. Its stories like this that I just want to continue forever and ever and never stop. I know that's like impossible, cause it would inconvenience you, the writer, and all. But there, that's how I feel. How much this story has touched me.
Horserida chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
Wow... That was just beautiful. I am so happy to see that they are both ok! This was just amazing! The ending I was crying tears of happyness! There are no words strong enough to describe my emotions!
This has been an amazing journey and I was glad to be a part of it. Thank you so much for putting your time and effort into this amazing fic. I am sad its over but am really looking forward for the next one to begin. Thank you again this will be one of those fics that I go back and read over and over agian and cry every single time. Thank you.
SexyBleachGuys chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
I'm running myself ragged with this story. You must understand here. I'm a very empathetic person. I'm practically an Empath, I have so much empathy. Even when I'm just reading a story, I make myself(for some strange, odd, and unknown reason even to myself) feel what the narrative character is feeling. I'm just becoming exhausted with all of Fili's emotions that I'm forcing on myself. I love it. I don't know whats happened, but because of this story I have become an angst addict. I'm freaking drunk on angst! I've been sitting here, on my bed, reading this story for... at least 4 hours. And here I thought I was a fast reader, guess I was wrong! So I'm going to take a break right now, and go do something else and then Ill be back to read the next chapter!
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »