Reviews for Favors
spike'smate chapter 9 . 10/1/2017
so sad taras dead and willow killed her
JayeMaru chapter 15 . 7/9/2015
Really interesting way to re-picture Buffy brought back to life and what the ramifications might be. A satisfying story.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
i was hoping to avoid tara dying. so much.
2JWR6 chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
I've always been fascinated by the Bargaining episode, so when I read the sentence summary I had to check out this story. From one write to another, your story is amazing. It flows so well that it often had me wondering why the show didn't incorporate some of those ideas (i.e. immortal slayer - slayer to end the slayer line).

I love that in your version of events, Spike sought out his soul in response to her death. It's poetic and adds a fascinating level of depth to the dynamic between Spike and Buffy. Even the addition of Willow being the one to kill Tara was like the completing of a circle. Within the different starting points you set up, the story makes perfect internal sense. The fact it wasn't longer left me with a minor twinge of disappointment.

I definitely plan on reading the sequel, but such a beautiful story as Favors deserves a review. My only question is why? You've changed some sources of the characters' pain but your story doesn't eliminate suffering by any means, so what different result were you hoping for when you started the project? Where do you want the characters to end up that they didn't before and why? I don't mean the question as a criticism; I guess I'm curious because with my own series, I'm not sure I know the answer. Maybe by the time I finish it, I'll know what problem I was trying to solve and why the new sources of pain are worthwhile.

You really did a fantastic job. Thank you for posting.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
looking good this story. glad to see tara questioning willow where she gets her power
spike'smate chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
sorry i didnt review all chaps but this was a good story Thank you
spike'smate chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
spikes is such a sweetie giving buffy support
Gracfully chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
like it
SHAZZA chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
REALLY GOOD AND ENJOYABLE STORYLINE. IN A LOT OF WAYS, ALMOST BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SEQUEL. I AM SURE IT WILL BE EQUALLY EXCITING.. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR STORY WITH ME. SHAZZA
Mkay chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
Great story! Looking forward to the sequel!
CailinRua chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
I'm glad that things went okay with Angel; eternity is a long time to be angstily fighting with someone. When Kennedy shows up, can she maybe die slowly and painfully? Or quickly and painfully is good, too. ;)
buffylover chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
I love this story can't wait untilled u start aneww
CJ Clarkson chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
Love this story, cannot wait for the sequel! :)
Shenanigans-for-all chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
Wow this chapter was great! Can't wait for the sequel! Please put more spuffy in? I love the fact that he's the only one that can really help her. The bit with the hair dye? Loved it!
ginar369 chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
Keeping this to herself isn't a good idea. They need to prepare and the only way to do that is with the information she has. Did I hear Angel correctly? He figures now that Buffy is immortal he has time to wait for her to get over her thing with Spike? That eventually she'll come back to him? What an a$$! That in 50 years or so she'll suddenly what wake up and decided that Angel's is who she really wants?