Reviews for Favors
alice chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
i love this fic sososososo much! It's incredible! please post the next bit! Definitely my favorite Spuffy story!
alice chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
I love this sooooo much! It's completely amazing! i ship spuffy all the way and this has been my favorite one about them! But wheres the sequel?!
Aliciaa chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Dam...its sad about Willow and Buffy though...I hope everything works out and they can be friends again. I love that Oz is in this.
Jane chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
Super chapter, lovely Spuffy.
ginar369 chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Why does everyone still seem so shocked that Buffy isn't happy with Willow right now? Willow did an amazingly stupid dangerous thing and murdered the person she loves. Just because she's Willow doesn't mean she should be forgiven immediately. There are consequences to one's actions and these are the consequences to Willow's.
Rachel chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
love love love it. cant wait for the next chapter
ginar369 chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
I always liked Faith. I felt sorry for her and understood why she did the things she did. Glad to see she's getting along with the gang.
BeneathYouICrunch chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
Buffy and spike sitting in a treeeeeee ...yes great chapter.
existence1 chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
cant wait to see what happens next !
CailinRua chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
I have never like Faith, but damned if she isn't right. I spent months giving Buffy the "don't be stupid" lecture through the TV back in the day, but it never seemed to stick.
Ltlconf chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Howdy!

I may be wrong but I thought it was the disruption of the Slayer line by Buffy's being alive that opened the door to the First, not the other way around? After all, no Slayer was called by Buddy's death and in canon Faith carries the Line. In a way, Buffy did indeed block Faith's destiny!

The Cracker!
ginar369 chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Darn it there was almost Willow pummel-age! Ah well hope springs eternal! Glad to see Faith and Buffy getting along. I wonder what'll happen when Angel finds out Buffy is immortal? Will he try to get them back together now that they don't have an expiration date? Hopefully Buffy puts him in his place.
BeneathYouICrunch chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Yesss super Buffy to the rescue old still think she should've mauled willow lol
Rachel chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
I love this story! The premise is great. I've always wished they went more into the Buffy has a demon in her part of the show but it seems they always sort of skimmed over it with only bare mentions of it. I hope we get to see more of the effects of having a demon within her here. I actually started to write a fic years ago based upon Buffy's demon awakening in her but got writers block and quit. lol ] hope you update soon, I cant wait to read more!
Aliciaa chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Wow...poor Buffy, knowing she can never return to heaven
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »