Reviews for Favors
ginar369 chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Not much of a choice but at least she got one. Not like Sineya. Good to know her soul is anchored. But that's bad too. She will never see heaven again. Willow never got the punishment she deserved for what she did.
mike13z50 chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Loved this bit:

Raise fat little vampire babies and pretend that everything is OK?"

Spike smirked at her. "Vampire babies?"

Buffy froze, then blushed furiously. "I didn't literally mean-"

"Do our vampire babies have names?" he teased.
Really enjoying your story
BeneathYouICrunch chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Is buffy going to be more powerful
CailinRua chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
I loved everything about this chapter!
ginar369 chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
I always thought Willow got off too easy for the things she had done. In no time the gang forgave her. Spike probably shouldn't have said anything yet. Didn't Angel say she could get her slayer powers back on their own? Taking that potion might be the same as taking the extra power the shadow men offered.
Random Reviewer chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
Wow. Congratulations on your mastery of angst - you managed to kill Tara in a way even more depressing and character-traumatizing than the actual show.
CailinRua chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Oh, Tara. How the hell many years later and that still hurts.

Glad to see that you have a sequal in the works!
supernatural13 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
The Oz and Willow interaction at the end is so perfect and heartwarming but in a way it breaks your heart it was a great chapter.
CailinRua chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Giles doing the Spike thing (sitting on the back porch with Buffy while they talk, telling her she's not cut out for normal) is probably just what Buffy needs.
mizzstrawberrylove chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Great chapter!
ginar369 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
If I was Giles I might get a second opinion of what has been going on. Xander can be at time economical with the truth on occasion. Maybe Oz will be a positive effect on Willow. We can hope.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Love it.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Love it:) cant wait to read more
mizzstrawberrylove chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Love it:)
CailinRua chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Oz! Wonderful chapter. Of course Buffy tries not to show how hard it all is- that's just Buffy. I think I've mentioned before how right-on your characterizations are, but it's worth mentioning again. And oh- OZ!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »