Reviews for Favors
ginar369 chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I always thought that if Oz could have seen just how far Willow had fallen it might have helped. Tara couldn't get through to her. Xander, Buffy, Giles none of them could but Oz just might have.

Nice bonding between Faith and Spike. They are in the same boat. Both trying to repent for past sins.

I can't wait to see what Spike had to say before Dawn and Anya interrupted him. I don't know if Buffy would want to be the slayer again.
Boolochka06 chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Your chapters are just way too short. You stop right at the good stuff!

CailinRua chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Good girl Buffy for threatening Willow about Dawn!
ginar369 chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
I haven't been reviewing but I have been reading! Good Job. I'm really enjoying it.
DucksFlyTogether21 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
I'm a big fan of this story! can't wait for next chapter!
kzal chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
"You love the idea of the girl."

That might be the best one-sentence summary of my issues with Buffy/Angel 4evah fics that I've ever seen.

Looking forward to more :)
FlameTosser chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Are you fukn retarded or did you get dropped on the head as a baby? What is this bullshit, you have no structure, your dialongue in fukd in tha arse. I don't understand any of the characters, you're stupid and i hope everyone who red this gets fuking scurvy you flea ridden sea mongrels. You suk, dickwaffle.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
So Buffy isn't the slayer and she doesn't remember the monk memories. Well this is going to be good. Bonus Faith's coming. Okay it must be apocalypse time!
garnetgitana01 chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
A darker Willow, who is still a Scoobie? Giles not in the picture because of what she did, and Spike with a soul? I love it, and hope you post more soon.
ginar369 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Willow power-tripping and lying to her friends. Why am I not surprised?
immame chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Ok, I like this so far, I really do. :) I can't wait to see where you're taking this story.
Rachel chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
great start! I cant wait to see how buffy is different now and where youre gonna take this! hope to see an update soon
CailinRua chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
I'm definitely interested! I'm looking forward to seeing the Scooby reunion.
ginar369 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Hopefully the Scooby's will get what's coming to them. They got away clean from everything they ever did. And all of it hurt Buffy whether they intended it to or not. A fresh start for Buffy and Spike sounds like a good idea. But will the gang let them have it? That's the question.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 1/28/2013