Reviews for Letters from Kurt
Claire chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
Enjoying the story very much, but just have to make one correction- AB positive is an extremely rare blood type, so Kurt would be compatible with very few people for a kidney transplant. Type O negative is the universal donor/recipient- if Kurt were O negative, he could receive a kidney from anyone with less concern of rejection.
Guest chapter 46 . 5/22/2014
beautiful
Guest chapter 46 . 3/30/2014
thank you for destroying my soul. now where are my tissues?
wotntod chapter 46 . 2/15/2014
So beautiful and tragic story..!
I want sequel to this, or not?
I don't know but
Really good story and i loved it
Thanks!
MrsMusicAddict chapter 46 . 1/22/2014
If I could cry, I'd be bawling my eyes out right now. I feel them burning but they just won't come out, and it's just as infuriating as always. I don't even know what to say! I just want to sit here, and sob for a while. Blaine died. Well, I basically knew he would, but Seb's take on it makes it so much harder. Especially Sebastian's letter at the end. That's breaking me up.

Gosh. Maybe I shouldn't have read this just before going to bed. It 2am, and I can't really afford to lose any more sleep tonight. Anyway, what's done is done.

I want to thank you for this truly amazing story, and the wonderfully beautiful ending, no matter how sad. I really loved it!
Contradictation chapter 46 . 1/22/2014
Whoa...I uh, wow. I love this story and still do, even with this ending. Amazing, but I have little words to say. Um. Yeah.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 46 . 1/22/2014
I like this chapter. It is a godo chapter. Please update soon.
ryubin chapter 45 . 1/21/2014
Mmmmm no, chapter full of Seblaine? Romantic or not, no
Guest chapter 45 . 1/20/2014
Blaine cutted himself didn't he...
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 45 . 1/20/2014
ryubin chapter 44 . 1/19/2014
Im soo sad that theres only 2 chapters left but congrats on making this amazing story!D
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 44 . 1/19/2014
MrsMusicAddict chapter 43 . 1/19/2014
I actually feel incredibly bad for Blaine, even if I knew it was coming.. I just hope that when he reads the letters -I do hope we will get the see the response- it will make just a little bit more sense to him. Same goes for Sebastian really.
I am glad Kurt is doing a bit better, and that he is sortof bonding with Sam!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 43 . 1/18/2014
ryubin chapter 43 . 1/18/2014
Well, finally that happened..
Cant wait for the next chapter