Reviews for Nadir
thetamedrose chapter 1 . 2/5
OH SHIT.

So I've read Schoolgirl Crush a whiiiiile ago and all of its companion pieces, and when I was scrolling through your stories, I finally realized the significance of this story title. Blame it on my new work based in remote sensing. The fact that Sherlock thinks Molly orbits around him and he is the center of her life while she is his satellite that will always come back to him. When truly, Sherlock stalks her and follows her and orbits her life and she is his Nadir point: he is the one that truly needs her.

Oh it's brilliant. I love this series so much more.
Kudos. Infinite kudos.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
fantastic!
Evelynhunters chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
My favorite part is where he believes the meat is far to rude to not be cooked in twenty minutes.
elennemigo chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Loved this Sherlock's side of the story... you're really good! thanks and keep writing!
louvreangel chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I don't recall how many times I've read Schoolgirl Crush but I know it's A LOT. And it is only now I found this beautiful side-story of it... what can I say? I am IN LOVE with it. Now I'm also going to check out Full Circle because -stupid me- only now found it too. But to see you made a sequel to my whole time favourite Sherlolly story made my day!

Keep up the good work, mate! You're a reeeally good author :)

xo
purplepam chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I really,really love your writing. Good job.
roxyxena007 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Last line says it all, he is! Great companion piece! & you published it on my birthday last year! Funny, huh!?

That's exactly how I feel about Sherlock on the show, too! Love him, but he infuriates me the way he treats people, especially Molly and John! But that is how people act that are that gifted intellectually and delayed socially/emotionally! It is really why being gifted can be considered as a recognized disability. Have known people rather like Sherlock (none came in a Benedict Cumberbatch package though. Sigh.), but could be just as clueless socially and self medicated just for some peace! And they can learn/adjust/compensate for their lack of social/emotional skills over time.

Sorry! Soap box! That has been stewing in my brain a while!

So glad to have found this story! Enjoyed your notes on life as you posted chapters! Bright blessings for the new year!
IllegallyBlonde chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Yeah, this just made me want to cry more... Sorry this isn't as elequent as the last review but I'm supposed to be babysitting my sisters. I can't wait to read more if your work!
-Random :D
islesofskye chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Umm hi. I don't know if you've realized what you've just done to me, but I'm a mess right now. In the best possible way.
This was wonderfully written and beautifully executed!
tehcrazykatlady chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Wow... Way to rip a girl's heart out...

You, my dear, have skills. You like to slip your fingers in and wrap them around the heartstrings while the reader's not paying attention, giving them a good hard pull when the mood suits you, don't you?

Brilliantly poignant, quietly empathetic, and still very much in keeping of character, I loved this and 'Schoolgirl Crush'. A new fan has been made this day! I look forward to making my way through the rest of your works.

Thank you for being brilliant. - Shari
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I loved this; it made my heart hurt (in a good way). Amazing!
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Again... Utterly amazing.
NoVacancyMind chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
ok so basically i need MORE. i just read schoolgirl crush and commented, and now i need more of THIS. maybe another one shot from his pov during the last scene of schoolgirl crush? or even better a real sequel with some sherlolly? PLEASE? i'll take ANYTHING you can give me!
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Interesting, you actually made his POV too!
yay chapter 1 . 1/26/2013