Reviews for Nadir
elephantsandlions chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I think I need more from this AU! Beautiful as usual! :)
ebonyfox chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Why is he so bad at loving her? *sigh* Well done, you.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Interesting to get his perspective on the events we saw Molly go through. Thanks for posting.
hihiyas chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was a great companion piece! Nice to see Sherlock's viewpoint this time around. I like how Sherlock is self-aware enough to admit he's gotten far, far too many chances with Molly, but still can't let her go. It's just kind of disturbing that he calls seeing her as "getting his fix." Also liked the bit with the nice man from the corner shop. Sherlock is just hovering in the periphery of his life, but Ahmed's concerned enough to talk to him and be glad that he's going to get clean.
Just a question though, does Mycroft know that Molly got accepted to Edinburgh and decided not to go partly because of Sherlock?
Ailecec chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I pretty much freaked out when I saw you published this and can I just say "OH MY GOD." Sweet Sherlock, this story was fabulous. It was brilliantly written and I'm sure it was especially hard because Sherlock's point of view is never easy to write. You did a magnificent job writing this and I have to say I love Schoolgirl Crush even more now that I have an insight to Sherlock. So congrats on another job well done!
lollipop-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh my god, this was fantastic. I love your stories.
broadwayb chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Love sherlock's pov! Great job capturing his voice, Mycroft's as well
kawoosh chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Ugh, this was so great. Loved this perspective of things.
nadzie09 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Brilliant, as expected. :)
Keira-House M.D chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
So great to see Sherlock's point-of-view, to see him admitting that he's messed Molly up and not really appreciated her. I liked his interactions with Stacey, they added a bit of humour to the more serious moments.
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
ohhhhhh, Sherlock...oh, Molly...bravo
Adi Who is Also Mou chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
yes. brilliant. Love. hug. kiss. I will now cuddle with this fic in bed, if you don't mind :)
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Another lovely piece!
Sheefy chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Mygod a companion piece! I really wanted to see Sherlock's pov, and there you go... above and beyond. You are srsly the best author on and I'm being true. I've seen a lot, and I mean, a LOT of good authors, but... you're just the most amazing of them all.
conchepcion chapter 1 . 1/19/2013