Reviews for Nadir
aurorasparrow88 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
My, my, my, my, my. What else to say, right? Well, actually, a lot of things. But first, may I say, I am way too glad you decided to write this. It was perfect, everything I thought it would be. And more. Such an incredible job you did of it. But you know that, of course. And the lines. The lines. Always the incredible lines, that make this what it is. "He doesn't need her after all." I love this. So much. The whole cooking/burnt meat scene/thing actually. Too perfect. Too Sherlock. So lovely. Exactly what he would do in this situation. Oh, but you write him so well, I'm not even 100% positive you're not an official Sherlock writer. :) I love the whole talk with Mycroft, the way you perfectly demonstrate that Mycroft always knows way more than he ought to...the way he understands in the way that Sherlock can't (at this point at least) how much Molly cares and has given for him. I also love the exchange between him and Stacey, especially the whole stalker bit, too funny, too Sherlock, always following John and what not, but most especially the way he watches her, not because it is stalker-ish but because I knew it all along, that even though he couldn't ask her to come back, he'd still want to check in on our and make sure she's okay. "I shit you not, Stacey. I shit you not." Hands down definitely my favorite line in this whole one shot. So Sherlock, of course, at least talking to her and in terms of what it was he was talking about. I loved this!
barus chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I really love your stories. Would you consider writing sequel to A Girl's Crash? I really loved it! (and this companion piece too;)
elephantsandlions chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I think I need more from this AU! Beautiful as usual! :)
ebonyfox chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Why is he so bad at loving her? *sigh* Well done, you.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Interesting to get his perspective on the events we saw Molly go through. Thanks for posting.
hihiyas chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was a great companion piece! Nice to see Sherlock's viewpoint this time around. I like how Sherlock is self-aware enough to admit he's gotten far, far too many chances with Molly, but still can't let her go. It's just kind of disturbing that he calls seeing her as "getting his fix." Also liked the bit with the nice man from the corner shop. Sherlock is just hovering in the periphery of his life, but Ahmed's concerned enough to talk to him and be glad that he's going to get clean.
Just a question though, does Mycroft know that Molly got accepted to Edinburgh and decided not to go partly because of Sherlock?
Ailecec chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I pretty much freaked out when I saw you published this and can I just say "OH MY GOD." Sweet Sherlock, this story was fabulous. It was brilliantly written and I'm sure it was especially hard because Sherlock's point of view is never easy to write. You did a magnificent job writing this and I have to say I love Schoolgirl Crush even more now that I have an insight to Sherlock. So congrats on another job well done!
lollipop-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh my god, this was fantastic. I love your stories.
broadwayb chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Love sherlock's pov! Great job capturing his voice, Mycroft's as well
kawoosh chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Ugh, this was so great. Loved this perspective of things.
nadzie09 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Brilliant, as expected. :)
Keira-House M.D chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
So great to see Sherlock's point-of-view, to see him admitting that he's messed Molly up and not really appreciated her. I liked his interactions with Stacey, they added a bit of humour to the more serious moments.
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
ohhhhhh, Sherlock...oh, Molly...bravo
Adi Who is Also Mou chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
yes. brilliant. Love. hug. kiss. I will now cuddle with this fic in bed, if you don't mind :)
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 1/19/2013