Reviews for Superman: Man of Steel
phyrephly chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
SequelSequelSequelSequelSequelSequelSequelSequelSequelSequelSequelSequelSequelSequelSequelSequelSequel ... get the picture? ahem please. ;}
phyrephly chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
LOLOL Selina, got the bat where she wants him ... Excellent reading here. Bit rich, Rock-face calling Kal, "alien". If the name fits, granite-face... ;}
phyrephly chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
lol Wally. This is superb. ;}
Hachibi8tails chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
this fanfic kicks so much ass it should be arrested for assault.

You've included both major and minor JL/DCU characters into the story masterfully. I applaud you for even attempting to get inside Bizarro's head. His dialect can be pretty confusing to figure out, let alone write, so you get big time kudos for that.

Again, the little easter eggs you occasionally leave for the reader are friggin awesome. You've crafted your story in a manner that a person well versed in DC lore would be able to figure them out, yet at the same time you go on to explain characters in a very organic way for readers not so steeped in DC comic-verse.

Very clear, very tight and accurate character portrayal. As I said during my last review, you're doing a fantastic job of keeping characters in-character, both with their speech patterns as well as thinking processes.

Grammar and punctuation is damn near flawless which is rare, but oh-so appreciated.

All in all, I give this fic a 9/10 so far. I would go so far as to say that I would gladly purchase this story from a comic store. You should seriously look into submitting this to DC - copyright your IP (intellectual property) before you do it, of course.

Anyway, fantastic work! Please keep up the stellar quality!
Hachibi8tails chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
absolutely LOVE easter eggs! GL ring, Abin Sur, Manhunter nod was awesome.

I love the slight changes to Supe's personality. Him remaining his core self, polite and respectful, but not at all accustomed to interacting with people, alluded to by him calling Lois simply "woman". That's a very Cadmus-Living-Weapon-ish thing to say so it fits w/ the story.

Love the dry, snarky back and forth b/w Lois and Supes. You've really captured the New 52 Superman personality. Not so much "aww shucks I'm just an innocent rube" more "don't take my kindness for weakness". Very nice relationship developing b/w the two.

The only slight, miniscule, microscopic nitpick I have is in Lois saying "holy cow Mister" lol. that's very 60's-era Lois...not very congruant w/ contemporary speech or most depictions of a modern-day Lois.

But that's so minor it can't even be considered a real critique. Loving the story and plan on following til the end. Keep up the great story.
addikhabbo chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Fabulous!
Silverlynx13 chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
OMG, I love it. Write more. It's better then the comics. Let me know if you need any OC's. Would love to be aprt of your DC universe.
Ceralyn chapter 21 . 7/3/2013
Great story. While it doesn't require a sequel, I was hoping for one. I love the characterization of Superman. He was still so good even though he'd been so abused. Seriously, just loved it!
Broken Juggernaut chapter 21 . 3/28/2013
Gotta say I really enjoyed reading this, i really hope you write a squeal. Also, I was sensing a Kal/Diana vibe throughout the fic, was this on purpose? Or my I just completely off?
spiritedghost chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
Excellent. Quite the journey you took us on. I look forward to reading the sequel. That was fantastic. Your vision and how you brought it to life made reading this a true joy.
dajohu chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
Huge fan of your Superman fics. :) Love this one and hope to see it continued soon. Super and Legacy are two of my fav fics and this one just got added to the list. :D

-dajohu
The Polyethylene Man chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
Good fic, gets better towards the end. The sequel needs more krypto and PG, and maybe even Chris Kent if you ever feel the need to give Kal a son. WW was kind of a bitch, and Superman was very much Kal-El in this fic and hardly Clark at all, but I'm definitely looking forward to a sequel if you ever decide to write one.
The Polyethylene Man chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
The recovery of Supergirl reminds me of a half compleated Dark Knight/ Superman Returns crossover written by an author named seriousfic. It's compleatly dead, but you should check it out anyway if you haven't already.
The Polyethylene Man chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
Is conner superman lite or does he have TTK. Personally I think his TK is a way more interesting powerset then regular Kyrptonian super-everything, but I understand that you may not want to go into it in this fic.
The Polyethylene Man chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Can't tell is this is inspired by the comics or young justice. I think Guardian wasn't a clone in the comics though, so I'm leaning towards YJ.