Reviews for Fallen Heroes
Kai chapter 6 . 6/3
You should keep this going
poldasauce chapter 6 . 2/6
Wow, please continue this. I would really like to see what happens to the team.
Zivacentral chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
Dude it's been too long. When is the next chapter? Please don't tell me you forgot about this story. Ugh and it's a good one too. (:
zivacentral chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
when is the next chapter, im dying to know what happens!
zivacentral chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
C'MON, WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPTER I AM DYING FOR IT! Please tell me you didn't give up on the story... Ugh I need to know what happens!
zivacentral chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
Holy crap. Will you please start writing this again! I'm so in love with this story.
Sophia chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
Soo...okay I know you haven't updated for almost two years now...but please...please start writing again.
Your story is really good...I was thinking, too, that the team got away really good...and that things could have been worse...especially with Abby and Gibbs geing so, so close to the as a fanfic writer myself I know how hard it is to find motivation after not writing on a story for a long, long time...but there is still so much to do with this please, please write more. I love your way of writing, it's fluid and not too simple but also not too complicated...just perfect...and your idea to switch to the characters and also but Vance in is great.
Maybe this review will help you get some more motivation...I would so love to read more of the story...
Well, just in case I made huge mistakes in grammar, forgive me...I am german

Okay so...well I hope there will be more to read soon!

Lots of love
Rising-Midnight chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
okay I just found this story and I want you to UPDATE IT PLEASE! I want to know what happens to them... especially Tim... he's my fav character ;3
Please update!
Eve chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Oh my god! Please keep writing asap, this is such a good story. Just what I needed. I want to know what happens to everyone. My god! Please post again! And soon! I need to know!
Skylar Owens chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
I love this story! Please update soon!
Sprig chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
DS2010 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
Glad to see Ducky alive.
Nice cliff at the end
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I cant tell you how happy I am you updated. I thought this was one of those truly wonderful stories that a person decides not to finish. So glad that is not the case. Life does sometimes become so hard, that you don't seem to have enough time to fit everything in. Anyway, great chapter. Poor Vance, it looks like he is going to get hurt too, although I hope not. On a good note, someone knows where Tony and Ziva are. lol
victoriantealady chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I too thought that the episode wrapped everything up to neatly. Your story sounds more likely. Well done.