Reviews for Fallen Heroes
Sophia chapter 6 . 1/31
Soo...okay I know you haven't updated for almost two years now...but please...please start writing again.
Your story is really good...I was thinking, too, that the team got away really good...and that things could have been worse...especially with Abby and Gibbs geing so, so close to the bomb...now as a fanfic writer myself I know how hard it is to find motivation after not writing on a story for a long, long time...but there is still so much to do with this story...so please, please write more. I love your way of writing, it's fluid and not too simple but also not too complicated...just perfect...and your idea to switch to the characters and also but Vance in is great.
Maybe this review will help you get some more motivation...I would so love to read more of the story...
Well, just in case I made huge mistakes in grammar, forgive me...I am german

Okay so...well I hope there will be more to read soon!

Lots of love
Sophia
Rising-Midnight chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
okay I just found this story and I want you to UPDATE IT PLEASE! I want to know what happens to them... especially Tim... he's my fav character ;3
Please update!
Eve chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Oh my god! Please keep writing asap, this is such a good story. Just what I needed. I want to know what happens to everyone. My god! Please post again! And soon! I need to know!
Skylar Owens chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
I love this story! Please update soon!
Sprig chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgogm!
DS2010 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
Glad to see Ducky alive.
Nice cliff at the end
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I cant tell you how happy I am you updated. I thought this was one of those truly wonderful stories that a person decides not to finish. So glad that is not the case. Life does sometimes become so hard, that you don't seem to have enough time to fit everything in. Anyway, great chapter. Poor Vance, it looks like he is going to get hurt too, although I hope not. On a good note, someone knows where Tony and Ziva are. lol
victoriantealady chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I too thought that the episode wrapped everything up to neatly. Your story sounds more likely. Well done.
NCIS fan chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Aaaaah! Clinging by fingernails to cliff...hands getting tired...must...hold...on...

This is definitely more realistic than Extreme Prejudice - more depressing, but certainly more realistic!

Kudos to Vance for going in and looking for people and trying to help. You've made him a very sympathetic character here.

Looking forward to when I can relax my grip on the cliff...
ibswib chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Hey. This is great. Please update soon! :)
MusicGirlBeca chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Wow! Awesome! This is sooo cool :-) please finish it :-) x
Tiva4TheWin chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Good story! Please update quickly! :D
jerseybelle chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Good chapter. Glad to see Jackson and the Admiral. Looking forward to more.
Sara chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Liked the bit about the families and since we really don't know what McGee's father is like, it worked. Poor Vance, he must have some heavy guilt. It was his car. Glad Abby and Gibbs are on the way to the hospital. Now, what about Tony and Ziva? Been going crazy over them. They are pretty hurt too and trapped, maybe for hours (like in the show). How are they going to survive? Ziva has a huge hole and metal in her chest and Tony? Not sure what is wrong with him, but there is "something" (I think). Anyway, so glad that you updated. Love this story and its drama.
Mariah Laber chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
I loved it, please update soon.