Reviews for Mi Corazon
AlextheAuthor chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Ah so adorable! In the end made me want to laugh loudly but it's like 1:00 in the morning right as I'm typing this so my parents will figure me out and wonder why I'm staying up so late reading oh so good smut!
So despite my yearning to laugh I held it in and just retorted to silent giggling. *sighs* it's so hard to be a yaoi fan girl these days...it's hard for me to find good stories with my favorite couple, but you defiantly combined both and in my opinion that's two thumbs up, 5 out 5 stars, and a two rounds of applause plus an encore for you!

Now I'm thinking about dat smexy churro with chocolate...and I want a churro for some odd reason. Aw! Poor Lovi is in a maid costume...how kyaaaa cute! Uke Lovi all the way!
Don't forget to take the chance to join my Peep Army today!
Shannon chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I wasn't sure what to expect from this but it was definitely well executed, and I really enjoyed it! Wow.
Animelover189 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I thought... I was the only one going to hell for watching (and enjoying) that movie! Glad to see I'm not alone I liked the way you applied the story to the characters and didn't just copy and paste. There were a couple of mistakes here and there, but overall I still liked it.
iamwhoiam chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
i love the but squeezing part i see where that connects to another anime;333 good job
catastrophicTranquility chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wahahaha! xD oh my gog! Antonio! Cx Wait, Lugwid... -Gaspe- Germany! :D GerIty!
"Cute and defenseless" well that explains why Lovino is there w
Oh gosh, as sweet as Antonio is, it's so straight forward and kinky... I.. I love it! x] Ah, what was that at the ending :o
My.. My first lemony Spamano fic.. And boy, what it juicy ;) so, so juicy and good! Very humorous fanfic! Also the fluffy scenes were just sweet awesome job writing this! :D
Hospitalized Heartless chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Fucking sexy- continue doing thigns like this- this was amazingly gorgeous and because of you, I couldn't stop thinking about sexy churros and chocolate all day! You're an amazing writer- keep up the awesome work!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Just what I needed! Nice and smutty! :)
Libby16 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is very sexy and well written! I thoroughly enjoyed the ending XD It was just so in character! There were a few typos here and there, but it was nothing major by any means! All around fantastic job with this!
featherdusters chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This story is amazing ._. me gusta
i just...amg so amazing.
Hanacchin chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Omygosh, I think I'm a bit... Obssessed... I just read 'the bus' and knew where it had came from ._.
Anyway, .Ever *-* it's just so Spamano, I wonder why I haven't thought about it before XD
Shacra MoonFox31 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I know where you got this plot from! Lovin' this all the way
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Hm, I enjoy his reaction.
of The Grigori chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
It's so cute I love how you portray Lovino and Antonio. Feisty Italian meets sexy Spaniard! You should definitely do more Spamano. Plus love your other works 3
The Gothic Angel's Kiss chapter 1 . 1/19/2013