Reviews for Five Days with the Avatar
TheUnknown chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
This is pretty good.
Bloab chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
Outstanding. No words can describe the glory my eyes have just beheld.
Rovan chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
You're the greatest author ever. Not to be too demanding or anything, but... WRITE MORE WRITE MORE I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU WRITE EVER :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Beautiful this fix and it's prequel deserved thousandkfgood reviews of unlike those in the Harry potter section not just hundreds please carry on you're my favorite ATLA author since I first read your fics years ago.

Welcome back
Sifu Appa chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
I don't normally like modern AUs, but this story is an exception (probably because it's ultimately not one). At first I didn't understand what exactly the modern AU would contribute to the overall plot, but now I just feel that the story would not be complete if Aang and Katara survived in the past AU and then just figured out a way to get back together (what about the Air Nomads? Katara's mom?) and a bit too abrupt if Aang were brought back from his dream on the lion turtle after sinking into the ocean with Katara (seeing the happy side of their relationship was definitely a boost).

This two-part series reminds me a lot of A Christmas Carol (though perhaps reversed in some sense). The Ghost of Christmas Yet-to-Come shows Scrooge his desolate future, just as the past AU does to Aang. The Ghost of Christmas Present shows Scrooge other people having fun without him, just like when canon Kataang appears to Aang and Katara in their dreams. Finally, the Ghost of Christmas Past shows Scrooge in a happier time of his life, just like the modern AU.

Very thrilling conclusion to this epic fanfic. Keep it up!
IloveavatardsthatloveHG chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Wow, that took my breathe away.I'll admit, when you went into the future I was pretty pissed because I thought you were ending future echoes like that. Then I found this lovely fic and read it, and I was in a state of pure bliss at the never fail to put a smile on my face when it comes to fanfiction. I adore you DJNS. Keep it up!
Azul Ocean chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
I really like this series. You've explored their relationship with a healthy dose of mind screw. Thumbs up! I like cerebral stories with paradoxes.
kittenxxkisses chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
This was awesome. Everything I said about Future Echoes holds true here, as well. Gods, I wish I could write like you.

This was a really interesting and creative twist to the story, so thank you for such a fantastic read

kat xx
Oakfeather chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
As a T reader, I had to skip the story, but I did peek at Ch 1. and the finale. From what I saw, this has to be the best AU out there, and it was great to see a conclusion to Future Echos.

Can't wait for your next story! :)
Transmundane-Transmutation-95 chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
D'awwwwww :3 that was such an adorable ending to an absolute amazing fic! It's in my top 5, along with your other story "Tales of Republic City". That one will always be my favorite story. No matter what. No one can match your excellent writing. I've never seen a Fan fiction author as talented as you to be perfectly honest. It's an honor to be able to read and review your work for you. I hope that you continue to write more Kataang in the future. Any literature written by you is instantly a masterpiece and it should be noted as such. Thanks for making the Kataang fandom such a success IMO .

Transmundane
Transmundane chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Eeeek! The final chapter?! O_O but I don't want this story to end! It's so magnificent! Oh well, all things well must end well. :D
gkunit20 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Any chance we could get the "present day" AU aspect as a full story? I think it'd be pretty neat.
Shingekinokataang chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
That was So Freaking Beautiful! I loved this story and I looved Future echoes. And for the record I didn find the ending in Future echoes confusing at all. I actually found it pretty awesome bescause it was definately not the kind of ending I'd expected but a I really loved it,especialy the part of Katars' memorie of their meeting in the last chapter...that was perfect :-) I have also read your other storys and I must say you're amazing so I hope you'll write a nother fic in the future(hopefully an avatar fic :-D)that will be just as great as future echoes.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
One of your best stories for sure!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Truly beautiful... But it's sad it had to end.