Reviews for Five Days with the Avatar
Julia chapter 10 . 11/3/2020
Im so confused
sheathrowaway chapter 10 . 10/16/2020
What an amazing story. Truly both heart wrenching and beautiful. You are by far the best fictional writer I’ve ever came across. I hope you decide to come back someday with a new story... especially with the more ATLA popularity coming back. Thank you for this gift, it has truly made my heart feel full again. Stay safetake care
The Weaver of Stories chapter 10 . 9/27/2020
Of all the fanfiction I have read, this is the only one that resonates within me, months and months after reading it for the first time. And I will still remember this story years and decades to come. I don't know if you're still active on this site, but I just wanted to tell you, even if you don't hear it or... heh, heh... read it... you are by far the best fanfiction writer here.
xavii chapter 10 . 9/9/2020
this story was amazing. I loved reading this and the story before this one. You are one talented writer :)
whataboutsecondbreakfas4 chapter 10 . 8/9/2020
This was SUCH a satisfying end to Future Echoes! Thank you! Also the hottest fanfic I’ve ever read.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 8 . 7/22/2020
The Yu Yan Girl Scouts? Amazing.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 7/22/2020
I love this story for a variety of reasons. Things like that ending line and how well everything is transferred to "modern-day", more real-world society. It's funny because I usually can't stand stories that are like "oh, we're just meant for each other," but this universe already definitively has reincarnation and friendships over multiple lives, so there's precedent. Plus, this being a spin-off makes it better somehow.
AnaidT chapter 10 . 7/18/2020
At least they were reunited at the end. Poor babies.
ILovePie chapter 10 . 7/7/2020
As usual, your writing is excellent. Great writing, and I was really happy to be able to read both of these stories. However, I think the story had one fatal flaw, and that was the ending. Throughout Future Echoes, we really got to get a chance to sympathize with Katara, her motivations and her feelings (arguably we know as much about her as Aang). However, with the ending being the way it is (that all the other characters were simply Aang's imaginations) it significantly weakens the build up and emotional impact of Katara's plot throughout both stories. I know that both stories are complete, so this probably won't get any revisions, but I would have really liked to see the Katara that we got to know throughout both stories get her own resolution (other than not existing). Otherwise, I love your writing and I can't wait to see what you write next.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/11/2020
This along with “Future Echos” was an incredible follow up after having binged ATLA. It was a mind melding twist of multiple plot lines that would’ve sunk if it hadn’t been in the hands of an author so incredible. It made me happy and sad, angry and at peace. I laughed and cried with characters I love so much shown in a different setting by an author who clearly has an incredible passion for ATLA as I and many others do. It was beyond satisfying to read such a complete, well done peace. And with the backdrop of you being in the medical field and having worked to get into this profession through schooling and hands on experience, along with what is happening in the world with COVID 19 gives this story a little extra that just adds to it. I hope you keep writing and stay strong and safe during these wild times in this world, where hopefully like in ATLA there will ultimately be harmony.
LibbyDarcy chapter 10 . 5/8/2020
...wow. Cannot say anything else... You trapped me with this story for a couple of days and it was Amazing. My respect. You writing style is great!
CrimsonEnthusiast chapter 10 . 8/10/2019
No. 1 Kataang fanfic, this is the best and truly a masterpiece. Aang's journey was so painful and heartbreaking it affected me emotionally. I learned a lot from it; it showed me how far love can bring you. That even if you get lost, it will bring you back to where you truly belong. However, I thought Katara would be with him with the lion turtle, I was under the impression that Katara was with Aang all along and that's why they both had visions in those timelines. So I wasn't expecting Aang to see Katara with their children when he got back. But that doesn't change how much I appreciate and love your work. Thank you so much for writing this.
CrimsonEnthusiast chapter 10 . 8/10/2019
And that's the ending I was looking for. I'm glad I didn't stop reading this, I was about to when I finished Future Echoes. Aang finally got home wktj
RainyRain123 chapter 10 . 2/4/2019
hey, i never thought i need modern!kataangAU before i started reading this. okay, so my questions have been answered in a great way possible. heheh. i really needed some fluff after what you gave me earlier and i'm not disappointed. you really know how to give my poor little kataang heart some aching-punches, as well as heavy pouring-love. thank you so much. i'm looking forward to finish your tales of republic city :3 i wish you a happy life ahead!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2017