Reviews for Harry Potter and the Munchkins
Lord Sia chapter 4 . 4/6
Voldemort inventing the Imperius is a bloody good reason for him to be the most feared Dark Lord, so kudos to whoever came up with that.
EagleJarl chapter 11 . 3/16
I loved the Diskworld Librarian reference. And, of course, Monty Python references are always good.

This is shaping up as an interesting story. Harry's use of save points as super-duper Time Turner powers is pretty cool. The only problem is that it solves all his problems, which can make the story go flat after a while. I'm still having fun, but I don't see how you're going to give him any real challenges.
EagleJarl chapter 8 . 3/16
Very nicely done. I was confused as hell at first, when suddenly he had a time turned and there were backpacks waiting and so on. Then events unfolded and it was all very neatly explained. I had to go back and read it again just to line up all the events but when I did everything interlocked nicely with no problems I could see. One thing I am confused about though: you said he left the time turner behind - didn't he switch it for one that was already there? I took it to mean he had a single TT that was stuck on a chronoloop with itself, but apparently I missed something.

Just to check on a mechanic - does Harry bring his skill points and action points with him across saves? I wouldn't think so, but I wasn't completely sure.

I like how you had the D&D group sort out all the mechanics for Harry - age of the geek, baby!
doubledamn chapter 12 . 3/7
This is simultaneously boring, interesting, intriguing, humorous, exciting and enjoyable. I have no idea how you do it but I LOVE IT!
doubledamn chapter 5 . 3/7
2 Internets for Hitchhiker's Reference.
1 Internets for Drunk Disney Dumbo Reference.
.5 Internets for Alliteration (D).
doubledamn chapter 4 . 3/7
This is BY FAR the most original take on the LIAG plot I have EVER seen, and I am LOVING it. Really great work, I can't wait for more.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 12 . 2/24
Good story, very entertaining.
Lucy's Echos chapter 12 . 1/28
I loved reading this! I've never laughed so much, I couldn't stop reading, i read it in one sitting, and I really hope that there's going to be an update
ZecoreZecron chapter 7 . 1/12
How did Voldemort get past the fire getting out of the Mirror room? Cause seriously, even if he did get the stone from the mirror (not likely) he would have had to go through those black flames of doom. And the potion was only enough for one trip through the fire.
BlackRoseFire chapter 12 . 1/10
This is a very interesting story. I really can't wait to see what happens next. I loved the fact that Luna Knows about Harry. I can't wait until they meet.
Zhor chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
I enjoyed this one. It's rather basic, but rather well-done none the less.
Anhkmorpork chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Probably the simplest and easiest to follow game fic I have come across. I hope to see more of this story soon
Oh I am Slain chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
Hrm, in some RPGs, the protagonist can recruit people into his team. Perhaps you could find a gimmicky way of doing that?

Anyway, I'm sad to have reached the last chapter. This has been a genuinely clever and laugh-inducing story that is quite rare on this website, based on the tens of thousands I've read. I appreciate the effort and attention to details put into this story. I look forward to seeing more sometime; cheers!
Oh I am Slain chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
I was chuckling at many things, and though some of the earlier allusions seemed a bit forced, the timing of the last line to this chapter was perfect.
Oh I am Slain chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
This is so much fun to read, ranging from the characters' casual acceptance of game mechanics to the idea that Malfoy said the same statement at *every* compartment.