Reviews for Magic Trix
Guest chapter 1 . 1h
Interesting read. Looking forward to the next chapter.
GISA103 chapter 1 . 3/29
Loved please you could totally up date this tale :) pleaseeee
OH MY GOD, this is absolutely amazing, literally this idea is the best, your writing is awesome PLS pls pls update this!
theronjohn325 chapter 1 . 1/21
It's interesting change, I'd love to hear more, so update soon.
idoadore chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Wonderful start! I'd love to see any world-building that happens and also to learn more about the magic system/other supernatural creatures. Hope to see more :)
walrai chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
this story idea is amazing, your a quality writer Aswell so this story will be so intense cannot wait for more, please update soon
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Cool opening I love it what is gonna happen next.
xhumanfilthx chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This is amazing! Please dear Gods allow this amazing writer to continue! I will be making an offering to the muses tonight in hopes that they sing to you and help you to continue this story! I'm now going to find the best cattle and ox I can in Middle Georgia. Away!
I heart vamps chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Please update soon
Zefeh chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Judging from the picture you used as a "Cover" for this story, I immediately thought that you HAD to know where the picture came from (ie - Deviantart - Sunstone comic by shiniez) and after reading 3 of your 4 fanfiction's I realize why I love your stories. If you do know about those comic's then you might see that you incorporate some kind of interplay between Bella and xPerson that reminds me of the kind of BDSM relationship Allie and Lisa have in Sunstone. I love your stories and noticed you haven't written/updated since September and really wish you keep these stories updated. I'd really like to see a Squeal to "Lustful Thoughts" (Wow, that's got a bunch of common ground in Sunstone now that I think about it . . . ) and "A Beast Unto Herself", "Magic Trix", and "A Paw In Each World" are all amazing stories! I'm dying for updates! . Hope the review makes ya come back! If your in college I can understand the slump of writing but put something up on your profile to keep your follower's up-to-date. These stories are amazing! :D Keep up the creativity in the world!
cerberus321 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
very good and very interesting
AnFri chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I think you could have warned me that you have another amazing story besides "a beast unto herself" on your profile ! This is really great, I loved Alices and Bellas Latex / PVC banter and Jakes mating ritual. Where do you come up with such amazing ideas ? Enough said, I love another one of your storys time to start the second chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
a bientot
saint21 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
You really should continue this story
yoli1994 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
i like your history :) i hope the next chapter soon