Reviews for Bond
DestielLove1 chapter 15 . 11/12/2015
I really love this story, I hope you update it :)
-Amber
vampress7 chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
Seriously man, christeen Feehan s story about Mikhail?
EmmaGraceWinchester chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
Omg this story is amazing! I hope you come back to this story soon because I'm dying to know what happens with everyone. And I love Dean and Cas in this as well. Their characters are amazing! :)
heywhynot chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
Oh mann this was sooo good. I just know the next chapter is gonna be amazing! Please continue with this. I was tingling the whole time, it was just so Gah! You're a brilliant writer by the way :D
kasey123 chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
Need mote
CastielLover x chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
love the story so far
LeeMarieJack chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Nice chapter. I see that Cas wins. He said he would take them to his house and he would protect them and so he has. I assume the fireworks will start shortly. Winchesters can only see it as a prison.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Oh, boy, the clash of Sam and Cas. Cas had better get on board. Dean is not going to let him hurt Sam or separate him from his brother. This should be lots of fun.
Nicholas Riverson chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
asjfdlsj; so perfect! happy birthday (sorry i'm late) can't wait for the next update!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
Ohhh Cas is really a bit... too much. It would be kinda funny if the situation was not like this. Cas need to learn to respect Dean and not boss him around.
Happy belated birthday! Thank you so much for posting this chapter. I feel kinda bad I cannot give you anything, while I got this chapter from you and am eating some amazing crisp caramelised cinnamon spiced Belgian cookies.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
I love possesive cas! Can you recomend some good fics with it?
asdfghjkl0 chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLLY! Hope today was wonderful! 100 extra points since you updated on your birthday and it was updated quickly! I loved it. Castiel has so much sexual frustration that it is almost laughable.
Dimac.31 chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
Happy Birthday to you, and me!
dragonrose21 chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
Happy Birthday. I hope you had a great day.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Oh goody, Mr. Bad Guy shows up. More fun for us.