Reviews for Hitchhiker
Wow... What a story! I love it! And your Thrawn- brilliant! Thanks for awesome fanfic! Please update, someday, if you have time? :)
Great fic! I love the mix between romance and Adventure. I wish you end your story
Virodeil chapter 24 . 12/17/2016
Awwh... You haven't updated in ages... But I tell you, like so many others must have before me, that I absolutely love this fic. It's fast-paced, full of action, but also steeped in character study and human (in not only one sense of the word) interactions. My favourite Imps are here (Vader, Piett... but sadly no Veers in sight, or maybe not yet) and you managed to convey how life went in an Imperial star destroyer with smooth precision and deep understanding... You stopped just as Sebulba was about to recognise Ani, too. (Maybe you don't, maybe you do, know how exasperated I am with you right now, for dangling that bit on us poor readers...) I hope to see how Sebulba meets Ani later, though it might end quite poorly for him. Then again, I'm quite ready to pitch the fat one and the backstabbing biggot one (everyone knows who they are by now...) in front of that particular cyborg. I'm afraid I've gon quite fan-girlish on this story. :) So, please continue? Winsa Starflare has known little light in fanfics, too, despite being a holo actress, so it'd be marvellous if this story could show that she's not just a beautiful but dumb girl...
Rey
Guest chapter 24 . 12/3/2016
Wow, i just read your fanfic and it's more than awesome! :)
pvoberstein chapter 24 . 11/24/2016
Read the first twenty-three chapters on what I think was a Geocities mirror, found #24 here. The plot, characterization and overall writing are all excellent. Thank you.
Shebali chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Heya, thanks for a good story. Be well!
llfrozensunll chapter 24 . 1/24/2016
Please please please continue this!
Draco volans chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
A very well written and constructed story. Also fun to see sebulba again. :)
Shebali chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
still haunting this story in 2k14

hope you're well wherever you are, and enjoy whatever you're doing! :)

pity the formatting got shot to hell whenn FF did the thing...
elquendi chapter 24 . 11/25/2013
I really liked the premise of this story! You've created an interesting hook, and then populated your universe with interesting, well rounded characters. Most importantly, you create tension and suspense that kept me reading on the edge of my chair.

I loved your Thrawn voice, and I hope that one day I'll see a new chapter (long as those odds may be!)
Kiala Karvos chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
I just found your story and i meant to only read a short time but i found myself on chapter 24 before i could help it! I don't know why you haven't updated in so long but i wish you would!
ladyofdarkstar chapter 24 . 12/18/2012
I just found this fic a week or so ago and I LOVE it. I have always been a Thrawn fan (featuring him in some form in all my Star Wars fics), but you have written him so perfectly! This was a joy to read, and your battle scenes are compelling. Very much told from the point of view of the people in them rather than pure technical merit. Which makes them come to life for me. Bravo!

I also have a new found love of Piett now. So thank you for that!

I must echo everyone else in asking for more of this addictive story. Please? I so want to know how it ends.
Wulf chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
One of the best pieces of sw fiction on the net. Well done.

I really appreciate it when an author can do well in Star Wars without having to use the crutch of wizardy jedi.
Shebali chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Was browsing TVTropes the other day, found the rec for this story and decided to read it. Again.

It's 2012 and I'm still here. How sad is it? *sigh*

Any chance of that A/N I asked about a few years back? :)
Kelana-ti chapter 24 . 4/22/2012
Man, this story is freaking awesome! And you haven't updated in forever... D: that's sad. But I understand. sometimes people just lose interest. But honestly, this is brilliant. Great writing, and you've got Thrawn pegged. Love it. Really wish I could find out what happened next.