Reviews for Hitchhiker
Shebali chapter 1 . 3/2
Heya, thanks for a good story. Be well!
llfrozensunll chapter 24 . 1/24
Please please please continue this!
Draco volans chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
A very well written and constructed story. Also fun to see sebulba again. :)
Shebali chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
still haunting this story in 2k14

hope you're well wherever you are, and enjoy whatever you're doing! :)

pity the formatting got shot to hell whenn FF did the thing...
elquendi chapter 24 . 11/25/2013
I really liked the premise of this story! You've created an interesting hook, and then populated your universe with interesting, well rounded characters. Most importantly, you create tension and suspense that kept me reading on the edge of my chair.

I loved your Thrawn voice, and I hope that one day I'll see a new chapter (long as those odds may be!)
Kiala Karvos chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
I just found your story and i meant to only read a short time but i found myself on chapter 24 before i could help it! I don't know why you haven't updated in so long but i wish you would!
ladyofdarkstar chapter 24 . 12/18/2012
I just found this fic a week or so ago and I LOVE it. I have always been a Thrawn fan (featuring him in some form in all my Star Wars fics), but you have written him so perfectly! This was a joy to read, and your battle scenes are compelling. Very much told from the point of view of the people in them rather than pure technical merit. Which makes them come to life for me. Bravo!

I also have a new found love of Piett now. So thank you for that!

I must echo everyone else in asking for more of this addictive story. Please? I so want to know how it ends.
Wulf chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
One of the best pieces of sw fiction on the net. Well done.

I really appreciate it when an author can do well in Star Wars without having to use the crutch of wizardy jedi.
Shebali chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Was browsing TVTropes the other day, found the rec for this story and decided to read it. Again.

It's 2012 and I'm still here. How sad is it? *sigh*

Any chance of that A/N I asked about a few years back? :)
Kelana-ti chapter 24 . 4/22/2012
Man, this story is freaking awesome! And you haven't updated in forever... D: that's sad. But I understand. sometimes people just lose interest. But honestly, this is brilliant. Great writing, and you've got Thrawn pegged. Love it. Really wish I could find out what happened next.
marlenedragon chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Woh!

Great fanfic! :D

Very professional jeje thrawn would be proud of it !
Face of Poe chapter 24 . 10/29/2011
So I know this is about 8 1/2 years old, but I sort of adore this story- sad to see it abandoned so far in. :-/
Malicean chapter 24 . 11/29/2010
Arrrgh! You can't leave us like that, you know?

That's great characterisation, fast-paced action and all my favourite characters - Vader, Piett and Thrawn - in one nice wrapping.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE think about continuing? Or at least an outline for the plot?
EndlessBlue chapter 24 . 10/29/2010
I know it's not very likely that this story will be finished, but I can petition for it anyway. :p

This was a great read. I love that all of Thrawn's strategies don't always turn out the way he planned, yet he still steps up and tries again, somehow without losing face - those Chiss, they've got style, don't they?

Loved all the officers, too, and how they work with Thrawn's status as an alien. You made all those 2-D Imps come to life and, more than that, made them characters you could root for. Well, I always liked Piett, but he's especially rad in this fic. ;)

(And, *oh*, what I wouldn't give to be Wynssa Starflare...)
Meklor chapter 24 . 9/13/2010
Wow. Just...wow. Proves that while 90% of FF is dross, the rest is to die for. I'll echo other's in that it's a pity this story seems dead.