Reviews for Why Are You Here?
Night-Being chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Oh god... oh god... breathe! O.O They are perfect! Just perfect! Perfect, perfect, perfect! How Gaara offered himself... how Dei enjoyed being the top (at least once, hehe, he's probably having a 'hard' time in the Akatsuki hideout XD) And it was all so sweet! And hot! And now I'm... ehm... excited; politely said.
But the situation as a whole was like cut out of the anime! I would swear that it actually happened... if those things would happen in Naruto. (They do, but the animators act like they don't.) ;P
Ari The Fox chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I liked it. it was very well written.
jinxofthedesert chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
nice I really liked it!
AntwSpring chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Ahhh thats so funny. Something is leaking... story... love it
CitrusFlag chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
aww man, I wanted to see what happened after too XP
WarFlower chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
this was great. loooooved it
waywardgal chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That was a great written sex scene. Like... amazing. I love gaara as uke and the last line was too cute. Loved it
the eternal kid chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I... just... love... this! 333
It's so... adsjdoskj... Gaara is so cute, Dei is so sweet. 3
Please, write a sequel! *puppy eyes*
CeeBoo chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
"Something is leaking out of me."
That's when i completely lost it XD!
And yes, I am spamming all your stories with reviews because I love you o3o plus, your stories are just too awesome to not read.
The lemon was cute :3 I like a Gaara uke for a change since he is usually seme in all the fics I've read before. Deidara as a seme is adorable as welll 3
sasookeisreallycool chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
omG WOW 500% GOOD. WOW HOT. How does this not have like 100 reviews? This is amazing; this is awesome. I never really thought about this pairing, but I clicked on this fic anyways because I was merely curious. Thankfully, I wasn't disappointed. The writing was really good, and I love how you portrayed Gaara's character. Keep writing, /please/.
Kibo no Ceri chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
oh my dear *_*
just what I was looking for _
you really made my day... uhm night
CrookedCrow chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
O/O KYAHAHAHAHAHA! OMGOMG I LOVE this one! Deidara and Gaara make such a cute couple! At first I prefered Naruto and gaara, but after reading this fanfic, i think Deidara and Gaara are my favourite couple now! THX! _
suthrnqt chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Sexy and funny. Gotta love that :)
Born.Villain chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
OMG so fucking goog. really great work!
Mett Berg chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
A strange beginning, not what I expected but believable. And somehow Gaara just shocked me asking Deidara about the loneliness. Gaara initiating things while being an innocent... hmm yeah must have felt really lonely on his b-day, poor thing. But really, I don’t see how this was a long introduction! xD before I even knew it they were messing around and Dei was calling Gaara 'my lord' somehow it kind of freaked me out.. not in a bad way though. Maybe it was more the thought that it was meant like mocking...yeah I know, I'm too sensitive for such things but then in the end Deidara was the one giving out fluff-attacks...and I bet the 'my lord' will grow on both of them if it didn't already. Overall was a goood story, felt a bit weird reading about Deidara, been ages since I read about Deidara at all and if I did it was one of your stories (like the one with Hidan and Itachi) but yeah, his personality sort of repulses me a bit, I can't help it. Not your fault or anything, we have discussed this before..xD sorry.
The sex was good...cracked up a bit when Dei couldn’t find the magical spot my brain just screamed "UKE" xd sorry about that too but it just means it was fun to read it and the second position was better anyway! Too bad no blood red hair was pulled but I imagined it anyway. It all got hundred times hotter when Gaara had to force the door shut and there were people outside hearing them! Oh yes I liked that a lot. Imagine the looks he would get the next day.
... it was a nice story and I enjoyed the pairing too, it really reminded me that the pairing actually IS possible (well much more possible then HidaIta anyway) they fought and all.. I like how you wrapped the cannon in this so well done. Thanks for the read... I needed something sexy and easy.