Reviews for Plot Bunnies
Kallanit chapter 5 . 2/23/2019
I really liked this story. Although similar, it's not the same as Hold My Butterbeer, so I hope one day you'll continue this story as well.
starboy454 chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
good one
starboy454 chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
excellent start
dennisud chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
I really like this set up! It has many ways this can go with what you have started here.
I really want to see more!
starboy454 chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
excellent one shots so far
Aaran St. Vines chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
I like the RCMP approach applied to this.

Sort of like the Texas Ranger, concept of "one riot, one Ranger."
Luan Mao chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I'm a bit younger, so Dudley Do-right reruns were my introduction to the Mounties.
paladin3030 chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Would love to see a Harry Potter story where Modern Western Lawmen (like your Mountie) bring back some good old fashioned law, order, & jutice to the old homeland.

BTW.

Did you know that during the early days of World War Two retired (Yeah Right, there's no such thing) Texas Ranger Frank Hamer (The guy who caught Bonnie & Clyde) and 49 other retired Texas Rangers offered their services to King George VI (Queen Elizabeth's Father), to help protect the United Kingdom in case of Nazi invasion. The King actually took him up on the offer only the U.S. State Department did what no badguy had ever done, they stopped Frank Hamer (shocked & awed) from going.

But what if they didn't?
paladin3030 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
So this is how Ratzinger became the Pope.

I always wondered how this man came out of nowhere to land that post.

But now we know that he had the secret backing of England's M.o.M. Protestant's tho they are.
paladin3030 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I would have had the Queen deport him to the U.S. Gitmo (Yankee slang for Guantanamo Bay)Holding facility.
Anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I like how Malfoy face justice, not just some hand-wave pardon or something like that. This is how things should go realistically. To ensure that the muggleborn and others wouldn't be persecuted again, at least for a while.

I like this story and I look forward to read more.