Reviews for The Wolf At My Door
Yaoi4596 chapter 7 . 2/2
I have enjoyed your story, it was beautiful to read that they had FINALLY mated *eheheh* and all is right in the world of Careese X3
Nkhen chapter 7 . 1/24
Yey (hand clapping and giddy dancing)

That's a sweet end to this firdt instalment. The imprinting thing was crazy sexy. Wow... that's probably more delicate and intimate than some raunchy sex scene. You do write beautifully.

I'm well satisfied with that. And there's a sequel (happiness abounds!)

Great AU fic. Thoroughly enjoyable
Nkhen chapter 6 . 1/24
Kickass Wolfy joss! What a badass she is :-D damn right dalton got a broken nose . That's what makes joss so wonderful: she's not some shrinking violet without an ounce of strength or sense in her head, she's strong and smart. As she has been from the beginning. Which is probably another thing john loves about her.

And there he is, wrestling with his emotions and desires: will she have him, won't she?! Angst express *squeal*

And now...to the glorious conclusion where all is set right and sexy times ensue (contented smile in place...)
Nkhen chapter 5 . 1/24
Mommy alice putting her foot down and ordering john to have a happy family for mommy

And taylor - sharp as a whip that young man. "I don't mind if you try it the other way...". Bless 'im :-)

Still waiting patiently for my careese lovin'. In 2chpts...I'll tell you now, I'm expecting fireworks and *cosmic* things
Nkhen chapter 4 . 1/24
Mastermind revealed, dasterdly plan thwarted: check check.
Now onto some john and joss lovin'. (fingers steepled, waiting patiently)

I think fusco would be great at protecting, but in my mind he's this lovable oaf. I'm trying to picture graceful powerful wolf fusco...I'm just getting really big playful puppy images.
And now they've let joss in on john's feelings *eeek* so now she knows. And mating isn't like, I love . It's like "sharing souls"...how epic a love that would be!

Next...
Nkhen chapter 3 . 1/24
Finch and Fusco - such wonderful supporting characters. The dry wit, sharp sarcasm...I love it.

John cuddling Joss...hmm, it does my CaResse heart good

Carter's number was up - she wasn't just randomly shot! And now, the dasterdly plan and the conniving mastermind will be revealed, their plans thwarted and joss and john together...

More!
Nkhen chapter 2 . 1/24
O_o
Deadly gunshot wound in the opening lines of chpt2...please, don't ease me, I'll take the deep end!

And protective alpha john, all "when can I take her home?" Whew.
I'm glad her family is easily accepting of her new...status? They are clearly focused on the important issue which is that joss is alive.

Onwards we go -
Nkhen chapter 1 . 1/24
So...a year later I finally catch on to this goodness...

I like that in this AU it's not a big hairy thing - wolves are around, there's no big reveal, just an added factor. There's a delightful maturity in not stringing that out but just having it as an added element to an already complex relationship.

And john is an alpha...but of course! And joss loves hkm but doesn't know where stands with him...unwilling to risk it all...poor joss :'(
I love the start. I can imagine what's to follow: enter some conflict and crazy situations, some tasteful smut... *sigh* I can't wait
starrhoward51 chapter 7 . 1/14
i really enjoyed this story i laughed a few times as i thought how this fits Aaliyah's "back in one piece" with good stories i tend to score them in my head as i read ,this was great.
Roxie chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
I love this fanfiction. Great storytelling's and engaging. I am such a team Edward girl but must admit you have me loving the wolf people. The imprinting and bond was just such a beautiful touch. Great job!
jjbenzix7 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
OMG! I have fallen in love with John Reese in animal form! This is an amazing story. I'm aware of the Twilight Saga, but damn this would make for good TV viewing. SW your writing never cease to amaze me. You are one fantastic, brilliant writer.
PiscesChikk chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
i really liked this ending. i enjoyed it immensely actually. i loved their lovemaking, their imprint, marking each other. it was all very intimate and deep. i liked them changing together and the playful way they acted with each other. i squeed. that was just too cute.

and totally loved the ending where she became a part of the pack. its almost like when you're announcing an engagement and introducing your fiance to your family. reese seemed so proud and happy and i could totally imagine the look on his face.

thanks for this wonderful story. i'll definitely have to check out the sequel.
PiscesChikk chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
i just love the way he frets over her. i love the way you depict his worry.
PiscesChikk chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Every moment she spent in his company when someone was not shooting at them was a precious gift to her and she was hoarding her gifts greedily LOVED this line!

I squeed so much during this chapter. they are just too cute when they snuggle together. but i'm glad they're both acknowledging that things are slowly changing between them even if they're not quite ready to discuss them...

sigh...onto the next chapter
PiscesChikk chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
"Sorry, I forgot you were new to this. When Wolves take a mate, they form a close bond. It's hard to explain, but it's more than love. The more poetic ones among us have compared it to sharing a soul." my favourite line right here.

would have loved that torture scene to have been extended.

so fusco's a wolf too...i was surprised by that.

ok carter its time for you to buy a clue. everyone can see it, but you can't see what's right in front of your nose? come on.