Reviews for The Wolf At My Door
elev chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Yeah! Carter the Alpha Female! Ain't nobody gonna mess with Carter now. I'm looking forward to seeing her adventures with John in the next story in the series.

Great story!
elev chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Woah, go Carter! Fusco is a very wise Wolf to leave when Carter and John are arguing.
John wants to mate Carter? I suppose we'll find out what happens next chapter...(how nice to not have to wait for updates :P )
elev chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
John has been upgraded from Bad-Ass to Bad-Ass Wolf in Taylor's eyes. I do hope we see more of him in future chapter/stories.

I'm liking Alice!
elev chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
"...and Grezetti only had a few holes in him."

Snarky lines!

"She is. She has nicer legs." Poor Fusco is never gonna compare up to Carter. Not unless he works on that figure. Rolling at him calling the guy a "turd".

Looking forward to seeing Joss' development into the Alpha Female.
elev chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Oy vey! John has a "favorite interrogation spot"?

"Of course. I always make social calls at 2:16 in the morning." Finch? Sarcastic? Never!
elev chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
I figured I should start on the earliest story so I'd understand everything.

Laughing at Carter's "presumptuous" comments.

Lol, Taylor wants to be a Wolf! Down, boy.
lemgirl1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I really don't read AU stories but for some reason I gave this one a read, and I love it.
John a wolf and changed Joss to save her life, can't wait for the next chapter.
Yaoi4596 chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I have enjoyed your story, it was beautiful to read that they had FINALLY mated *eheheh* and all is right in the world of Careese X3
Nkhen chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
Yey (hand clapping and giddy dancing)

That's a sweet end to this firdt instalment. The imprinting thing was crazy sexy. Wow... that's probably more delicate and intimate than some raunchy sex scene. You do write beautifully.

I'm well satisfied with that. And there's a sequel (happiness abounds!)

Great AU fic. Thoroughly enjoyable
Nkhen chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Kickass Wolfy joss! What a badass she is :-D damn right dalton got a broken nose . That's what makes joss so wonderful: she's not some shrinking violet without an ounce of strength or sense in her head, she's strong and smart. As she has been from the beginning. Which is probably another thing john loves about her.

And there he is, wrestling with his emotions and desires: will she have him, won't she?! Angst express *squeal*

And now...to the glorious conclusion where all is set right and sexy times ensue (contented smile in place...)
Nkhen chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
Mommy alice putting her foot down and ordering john to have a happy family for mommy

And taylor - sharp as a whip that young man. "I don't mind if you try it the other way...". Bless 'im :-)

Still waiting patiently for my careese lovin'. In 2chpts...I'll tell you now, I'm expecting fireworks and *cosmic* things
Nkhen chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Mastermind revealed, dasterdly plan thwarted: check check.
Now onto some john and joss lovin'. (fingers steepled, waiting patiently)

I think fusco would be great at protecting, but in my mind he's this lovable oaf. I'm trying to picture graceful powerful wolf fusco...I'm just getting really big playful puppy images.
And now they've let joss in on john's feelings *eeek* so now she knows. And mating isn't like, I love . It's like "sharing souls"...how epic a love that would be!

Next...
Nkhen chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Finch and Fusco - such wonderful supporting characters. The dry wit, sharp sarcasm...I love it.

John cuddling Joss...hmm, it does my CaResse heart good

Carter's number was up - she wasn't just randomly shot! And now, the dasterdly plan and the conniving mastermind will be revealed, their plans thwarted and joss and john together...

More!
Nkhen chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
O_o
Deadly gunshot wound in the opening lines of chpt2...please, don't ease me, I'll take the deep end!

And protective alpha john, all "when can I take her home?" Whew.
I'm glad her family is easily accepting of her new...status? They are clearly focused on the important issue which is that joss is alive.

Onwards we go -
Nkhen chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
So...a year later I finally catch on to this goodness...

I like that in this AU it's not a big hairy thing - wolves are around, there's no big reveal, just an added factor. There's a delightful maturity in not stringing that out but just having it as an added element to an already complex relationship.

And john is an alpha...but of course! And joss loves hkm but doesn't know where stands with him...unwilling to risk it all...poor joss :'(
I love the start. I can imagine what's to follow: enter some conflict and crazy situations, some tasteful smut... *sigh* I can't wait