Reviews for DID You Hear The Rabbit Cry?
fhl1234 chapter 65 . 1/13
Absolutely loved the whole freaking story. Just finished it. Liked all of their Christmas presents. Hope you'll update again soon.
2 angryunicorns chapter 53 . 10/21/2017
Wait, so Harry wakes up in hotel room with no recollection of the rest of the summer and he just goes "oh, ok" when Tom refuses to speak about it?
2 angryunicorns chapter 50 . 10/21/2017
So Daphne has a mob now? Damn, who knew 12 years old girls are so resourceful!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2017
This is a pretty cool idea. I have read another story along the same lines as this one with Harry Potter, but so far, yours is better.
stormwingssky chapter 65 . 7/10/2017
I hope you feel better soon
obsessivegirl73 chapter 65 . 6/12/2017
I read this story a long time ago and don't think I ever reviewed, but I think I need to now. When I first read this, it was before I discovered my (now) roommate had DID, and my experience in reading this story was instrumental in how I was able to help my roommate start to move on. I want to thank you for this wonderful story that I'm sure has helped countless people understand a disorder caused by such pain. I'm so sorry your life has been filled with such stress still, but I hope that it can get better. There's not much I can do, but I will send positive vibes and energy and if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to message me. (No worries one way or another)
I recently came back to the story because I needed something slightly longer to read and I am amazed by it and how it has progressed. The plot and concept are amazing. It could use a beta reader for structure/grammar and such, but it still reads incredibly well without. Petal's origin was haunting, as are all of them, naturally. I do love that it seems Lupin might be able to help them and they might be able to learn how to trust someone older than them. I remember being incredibly surprised the first time I read about Tom's plot twist, and honestly it is still brilliant.
I hope you are able to continue this story, but obviously real life comes first. Take care. 3
boredoclover chapter 65 . 6/6/2017
This story is really really amazing! I understand taking your time for it but please do come back to it eventually! Good luck with life in the mean time :)
Meh chapter 3 . 6/5/2017
I'm so disappointed that Dumbledore would be so silly as to tell Harry he's 'betraying' Weasley by being a Slytherin. What the hell what his "what are you doing in Slytherin?" question? Besides that it is an interesting fanfiction.
Corwyn chapter 65 . 5/16/2017
Thank you ever so much for sharing this story with us. I look forward to it continuing. I'm also heartened to hear of your life improving, albeit slowly, and I wish you good luck with that in the future. Thank you.
amnaangel12 chapter 65 . 5/14/2017
I really like this story. I was happy when Lupin was introduced because Harry finally has an adult he can trust - as well as someone who has a close connection to his parents and a condition they can't control (lupin's lycanthropy)
WerewolfKing350 chapter 3 . 4/13/2017
Geez, no pressure or anything! You're 11 years old here's the weight of the world on your shoulders! Oh my God Dumbledore, what is your problem!
rytan451 chapter 65 . 3/19/2017
I've been wanting to review this for quite a while, now, but I didn't want to seem insensitive or tactless. My apologies if I do come off that way; I'll try to avoid any potentially sensitive topics.

Thank you for writing this; there are doubtless many fans, including myself, who follow the progression of this story.

Best of health of all kinds to you.
stormfrontsystem chapter 10 . 3/3/2017
I wonder if Harry has OSDD-1b? If he doesn't lose time, that would make sense... :D
AIRbooks chapter 23 . 2/23/2017
I find it a little fascinating, I guess, how the alters are having angst problems and Harry is just indifferent to half the things they do. And it's amazing, really, how all the characters are, well, in character. All the time. Brilliant, actually. This is amazing. Even though I'm not very far in.
FroggyFrogFrog chapter 65 . 2/7/2017
I really like this story! I think I may suffer from did (I've never been diagnosed so I won't say I do) I have 3 different alters that I interact with a lot like how Harry interacts with his in this story. Honestly if I don't have did I'm boderline crazy and talk to myself but that's another issue. I hope you get another chance to update soon! Literally my only complaint is I think you made the prejudice against Slytherins a bit to stronge but that's probably just becuase I am a Slytherin