Reviews for DID You Hear The Rabbit Cry?
666-HyuugaNeji-999 chapter 61 . 4/5
Wow. Just...wow. This is one of the most powerful stories I have ever read and I can't wait to read more. I can't imagine the strength it takes to write about something so personal and relatable to you. You are a truly amazing person, to turn something so damaging and turn it into a creative process for the benefit of others. Best of luck with the legal case, I hope things get better for you soon! (Hugs)
666-HyuugaNeji-999 chapter 29 . 4/2
This is one of the most unusual concepts for a HP fic I've ever come across! I would never have thought to find something like this except by chance, but I'm so glad I did :) I was planning to wait until I'd finished reading the whole thing before I reviewed but I just had to say: I love it! Even when it risks becoming confusing with so many alters appearing at different times, you've managed to ensure that we can always tell who's who. That is fantastic writing and, I have to admit, I'm more than a little jealous! I definitely couldn't keep track of that many diverse characters all at once.

I also wanted to say that, as someone who has also studied Psychology, I find the whole concept absolutely fascinating. I've not studied DID in a lot of detail so I'm actually learning a lot from reading your story - thanks! :D

Right, back to reading...
ChaoticAscension chapter 61 . 3/7
Hey, it's been a while, how've you been doing? Is the legal case going anywhere? Just checking in to make sure everything's been well enough (and regretting/disliking the fact that if they aren't there's not a damn thing I can do about it besides offer words of support)...
Hope everything's been fine, but feel free to let us know if it's not for whatever advice or support we could give.
WhiteLotusWarrior chapter 61 . 3/6
You're very brave and strong for writing a story that's so personal to you. I could never mention certain things that have happened to me in that manner, and I commend you for being able to talk about it. It has to take a lot to do.
I also want to tell you that I really like this story, it's pretty fantastic, actually! I'm curious as to Tom's alters personalities, since we don't get to see much of them.
Great work, I hope you get better soon. *telepathic hugs*
Adena Nevar chapter 61 . 3/6
I have been following this story for a long time, and I just want you to know it is my favorite piece of fanfiction I have ever read. You are a very talented writer, and I definitely hope you keep on writing! I also want to offer my support, I won't presume that I understand exactly what you are going through, but I can say for certain that I at least understand some of it. I hope everything is getting better for you, no one deserves to be in that much pain and I just want you to know there are a lot of people out here who care about, even if we only know you as a writer. And, I also wanted to offer you my back up plan for when the world goes to shit: take everything you own, hop a Greyhound bus, and go to Chicago. Find a job at a coffee shop and build an igloo and live in that beautiful place. Hugs and cookies, Adena
Monster In The Dark chapter 61 . 1/13
I absolutely love your writing and I hope you never stop writing. Being able to read a story about DID written by someone who lives it is absolutely amazing and the best education on the disorder I have had. Although I was only a witness I recently and still am involved in a case similar to yours. It has taken three years to bring to the courts and is still continuing into the fourth year. However, the positive has far outweighed the negative. There will be closure as the man has already been found guilty of an offence which carries up to life imprisonment- and he still has another trial to go through before being sentenced. He will now be recognised for what he is and those affected will be able to heal. It is a horribly slow process but I hope that with what you are dealing with it brings closure to you and a hope to heal from the past regardless of how you take action. You are always welcome to msg me.
Little Sachi chapter 61 . 12/13/2014
You don't know how much your story means to me.
When I first started, yesterday, it was just for entertainment. But God, when I realized that this story was based off someone's actual life...
You're very brave. I can't claim I've ever been abused, because I haven't, but I remember what it was like to be stuck between a rock and a hard place and think that it isn't so bad to just die. There's that hopeless, that sense that you just want it to be over it with, goddamnit. Then there is the part of you that is so tried, so tired of living when you know that chances are, it's all going to come out to nothing.
But you don't say anything, because you know no one's going to be able to help you.
I applaud you for your courage in writing this amazing piece of literature and for speaking out in your real life.
Thank you for bring this to the world because there are so many people out there that think other people don't understand and think they are so alone.
nonowriting chapter 61 . 11/13/2014
Hey, I wanted to tell you you're really brave, and I hope you know that even though things are hard, me and tons of others are rooting for you. I hope writing this is therapeutic in some way for you, and take as much time as you need with this, because I care less about the story and more about you. It's been wonderfully writen and really deep, and I've really enjoyed learning more about DID. Keep strong, we're all here rooting for you :3
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
nice
katerena chapter 61 . 11/4/2014
I am literally lying in bed right now crying because of the feels in this chapter! I'm not sure if it is because I feel bad for Harry or if it is because I'm mad that he tried to kill himself...as well I'm sorry for what you are going through and cannot even begin to understand the mental state you are in or the emotional state. Wishing you all the best and remember to keep smiling because every person that smiles a day makes it just a little bit brighter!
Thank You chapter 61 . 11/3/2014
For several things. I am extremely joyed they you found time and strength to add chapter 61, a chapter that eased my mind an armful with the simple fact that Harry DID NOT commit suicide :) Also, for the little note at the end, the reassurance that you won't abandon this story that I think about every day. Your work has changed me, and hopefully many others, bringing an insight into the life of other people. I hope the case gets stronger on your side, that you have the people available to help you in anyway, and that your current focus on school pays off in the end. Stay strong my dear friend!
OneLittleSheep chapter 61 . 11/3/2014
Hello! I'm so happy seeing you back so soon 3.
The chapter, albeit bit on the shorter side, was still very well written - and it's nice to see how Harry's and Tom's relationship is progressing. This moment seems to be a pretty big milestone for the both of them. And the ending intriguided me so very much - although I'm a bit sad that no one discovered just what Harry is going through at the moment.
Anyway, I hope everything will turn out just fine for you. I wish you all the best luck in the world! I think about you a lot, so don't you even think that you are alone in this, okay? :)
See you soon!
Avy-Snape chapter 61 . 11/3/2014
Thank you.
writhen heart chapter 61 . 11/2/2014
Thank you for this update. The way you wrote Harry, and then Tom taking over, was so gripping. I also really liked the way Tom described his anger and the other Slytherins who'd abused and been abused. This story has a real intensity that I haven't seen anywhere else.

I am so, so sorry that the first case is not proceeding, but my thoughts and prayers are with you that the second one will go through. Taking it day by day sounds like a good plan, and I really hope you and your alters are in a better environment and head space soon.
pianomouse chapter 61 . 11/1/2014
Thank you for having the courage to share with us your story. I hope that you will find peace and resolution with this journey.