Reviews for Big Boys Don't Cry
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
That last line is absolutely heartbreaking. I feel so bad for Neville, especially when he's discussing his feelings about his Gran and how scary she is. I do wish that we could have seen a little more of their visit, but overall this was great.
turn out fine chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
you just made me cry. happy? lol
theircatlives chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Aww!
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh the feels... Poor Neville! Are you trying to make me cry? This was like perfection and I hate you (love you) because it was so sad and I love Neville and you wrote him so well in this :p
(ahem... what I said just made no sense, I blame my headaches (coming back from somewhere they should have stayed in) and the lack of sleep) Anyway, i loved it :p
Good job!
TrueBeliever831 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh, Ami! This was so sad! You've got me all teary-eyed! What a beautifully written, heartbreaking piece.
Satoshi'sBabe chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
poor Neville. broke my heart just a bit there
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I don't feel like logging in.

Poor Neville, so strong!

I feel like that other boy would be Harry with James, coming to visit Remus after the full moon, but then I remember. Harry's with the Dursleys.
FinnickOzam chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is really good. Please update soon!
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Just break my heart, why don't you, dear. Honestly, that had me teary eyed. You wrote everything so well. The childlike innocence was perfect. And the heartbreak of it all!

I wish I could describe exactly how perfect this piece is, but there aren't enough words. Well done.
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
-sigh- Baby nev nev is so cute I just want to snuggle him tightly. No child should have to have a childhood like that and the fact that they're there but vapid, never going to recognise him must been so hard, harder than if he were simply orphaned.

He must have had so many moments like this. Oh poor Neville :(