Reviews for The Better to Know You
IZ chapter 1 . 14h ago
Oh my goodness this is excellent!
RuKin chapter 1 . 3/18
Can I borrow some of Kotetsu's ability? I'm learning Japanese right now and it's slow going, even though I'm living in Japan. I could use a little bit of his polyglot amazingness haha. I liked how you described the different languages and the little epiphany with Bunny.
sandyatthebeach chapter 1 . 3/15
Love it! Why are all your stories so cute? Haha 3
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 2/26
That was awesome! Kotetsu really does play dumb. After all, if he has less people paying attention to him, that's less people that will worry about him. I really love characters that are more than they appear to be. Kotetsu is awesome. Great job! :3
darkmickyangel chapter 1 . 2/8
very cool
Ppleater chapter 1 . 1/29
I still come back and reread this every once in a while. One of my all time favorites.
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Great Story! XD
I love this concept and you seriously write beautifully!

And :( poor Kotetsu. He's such a good person ;A;
Eien Historia chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I think the beet thing I can say is that, even though there were so many situations and languages and then the ending, I think you found and kept Kotetsu in all of them. Very well done!
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
AAAH, I really, really enjoyed this piece and how you incorporated all the other heroes thoughts and reactions to hearing Kotetsu speak another language. And the emotions it brings up hearing of that NEXT discrimination! ;A; Kotetsu's whole attitude was spot on though! And aaah, Bunny at the end. XD Such a nice fic.
Kate chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Awww... I love it!
DeAmonQuEen chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This a nice fic I mean I think it could fit in the series and loved you little theory.. I too think that Kotetsu is often misunderstood by many... I'd hold on to this thought I guess.. great job and good story..
Marion chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I really liked this lot of little stories, thank you for writing an enjoyable fanfic.
codebamboo chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
HEADCONNON. This is so utterly cute, I hate how Kotetsu is so undermined by the public :U Thank you for such an adorable one shot!
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This story is epic and makes a lot of sense. Poor Kotetsu!
PistiaPine chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I LOVED IT! Everything make sense, very inspiring and i really loved the end!
Excellent work, and again, Excellent!