Reviews for The Better to Know You
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 7/31
God that was awesome...pure awesomeness *thumbsup*
Hmm u do learn something new everyday, even from fanfics hahaha :
Namicchi chapter 1 . 6/15
That was a very good fanfiction! I liked how everyone found out about which language Kotetsu speaks (the scene with Nathan was the best) and the last talk with Bunny? I had tears in my eyes ;u;

Thank you for writing something so precious. If I can give you a piece of advice: change 'krolik' to 'króliczek' (kroliczek). It translates better to 'bunny' than 'krolik' :)
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 6/15
Fantastic.
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 3/18
There should a more detailed fic of Kotetsu, the misunderstood genius, and the ramifications of that fact throughout the series.

Brilliant work. Thanks for writing!
Daaaammmmnnnnnnn! That's incredible! I was shivering while I read this! Thank you for writing this story!
Nekocin chapter 1 . 2/25
This is too cute. omg.
foxchick1 chapter 1 . 2/22
This story is AWESOME I love how everybody reacts when they find out Kotetsu could speak mare than 2 languages
Neellok chapter 1 . 2/4
Love love love stories like this. Seriously. Great job. Also, thanks so much for not having the foreign conversations written in that language. I only know English, so it was refreshing to be able to know what they are saying.
ADdude chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Loved this story
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
XD the supreme unconscious lady-killer. XD charmed both Fire Emblem and Blue Rose with his lovely language stills. Tomoe really is a smart one to bag him. A funny man, heart of gold, fit body and a romantic polyglot. hahha when he spoke those lines to Nathan and Blue rose i was reminded of Gomez Addams and Morticia Addams from the Addams Family.

its nice of him to learn Spanish to bond with his friend as well as save Ivan’s familial relationships.

XD i imagined Keith with a lost look ahahaha.
Asyikin chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This is the best fic I've ever read. To bad its only a fic, if this is happen real in anime, fan would scream.

Wanna learn Malay? I'll say this to compliment your fic, simple Google translate if wanna know Sangat terharu bila baca cerita ni, tergerak dalam hati saya ingin pilih cerita ni untuk kongsi bersama kawan baik saya. Memang terbaik dan menambat hati.

Peaceful Aman
Pure Suci
Good Baik
LostCure chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
How sweet! Definitely a story I'll reread once in awhile.
Shiary chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
so good and fun! I love the headcannon and gladly accept it as mine XD
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
ugh, such a good oneshot. thank you for such an insightful look into great, great characters, kotetsu especially. :)
drawyoursword1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This has got to be my favorite T&B story on here so far. I tip my hat to you good madam. _
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »