Reviews for The Better to Know You
Nekocin chapter 1 . 2/25
This is too cute. omg.
foxchick1 chapter 1 . 2/22
This story is AWESOME I love how everybody reacts when they find out Kotetsu could speak mare than 2 languages
Neellok chapter 1 . 2/4
Love love love stories like this. Seriously. Great job. Also, thanks so much for not having the foreign conversations written in that language. I only know English, so it was refreshing to be able to know what they are saying.
ADdude chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Loved this story
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
XD the supreme unconscious lady-killer. XD charmed both Fire Emblem and Blue Rose with his lovely language stills. Tomoe really is a smart one to bag him. A funny man, heart of gold, fit body and a romantic polyglot. hahha when he spoke those lines to Nathan and Blue rose i was reminded of Gomez Addams and Morticia Addams from the Addams Family.

its nice of him to learn Spanish to bond with his friend as well as save Ivan’s familial relationships.

XD i imagined Keith with a lost look ahahaha.
Asyikin chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This is the best fic I've ever read. To bad its only a fic, if this is happen real in anime, fan would scream.

Wanna learn Malay? I'll say this to compliment your fic, simple Google translate if wanna know Sangat terharu bila baca cerita ni, tergerak dalam hati saya ingin pilih cerita ni untuk kongsi bersama kawan baik saya. Memang terbaik dan menambat hati.

Peaceful Aman
Pure Suci
Good Baik
LostCure chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
How sweet! Definitely a story I'll reread once in awhile.
Shiary chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
so good and fun! I love the headcannon and gladly accept it as mine XD
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
ugh, such a good oneshot. thank you for such an insightful look into great, great characters, kotetsu especially. :)
drawyoursword1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This has got to be my favorite T&B story on here so far. I tip my hat to you good madam. _
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Thats so SWEET!

I WUV U TIGER!

And lol! "geez Bunny! what'd I do to make you all gushy?"

NEEHEE!

*starts mumbling something about 'Tigers french' while tapping both my pointer fingers together*
IZ chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh my goodness this is excellent!
RuKin chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Can I borrow some of Kotetsu's ability? I'm learning Japanese right now and it's slow going, even though I'm living in Japan. I could use a little bit of his polyglot amazingness haha. I liked how you described the different languages and the little epiphany with Bunny.
sandyatthebeach chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Love it! Why are all your stories so cute? Haha 3
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
That was awesome! Kotetsu really does play dumb. After all, if he has less people paying attention to him, that's less people that will worry about him. I really love characters that are more than they appear to be. Kotetsu is awesome. Great job! :3