Reviews for 43 All Roads Lead Back
milagglad chapter 8 . 5/3
gee!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Oh screw. To the earth and beyond screw
greye chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
OH MY GOD. ok, maybe I should have seen this coming. BUT OH MY GOD. I'm not sure if I should be relieved you didn't kill Derek, or sad that Emily's in a coma still! GAH!
sao21 chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
I love your stories! Are you ever going to have them visit their sheep farm? I can't wait to read your next story!
tmarie9 chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
UGH! I still think JJ was ALSO out of line, but I doubt she'll ever admit that.
tmarie9 chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Did okay? First I was confused as hell, then depressed and crying because I thought Morgan died, THEN I was pissed because I thought she was gonna cheat on JJ with Stacy. I was so freaking confused, then I cried from happiness when I read that everyone was actually alive. Ahh!
tmarie9 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
omg nooo! That's so fucked that Emily couldn't go to his funeral! So fucked omg omfg. I'm in tears!
sbz chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
The trip to France was a nice little diversion and calm interlude. Also a good way to illuminate more of the Prentiss family history, etc.

Can't say I'm thrilled that there's going to be another pregnancy storyline. The last one went on 11 stories too many for me.
sbz chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
Glad she woke up when she did. Knowing for certain the farm etc wasn't real made those portions lose their interest. The coma dream thing is rather over done and cliche - and really the braver storyline would have been if it was real - but as written, I think it was rather well done and certainly made sense. No explanation required for this reader.
sbz chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
I pretty much saw this coming as soon as I read the fic description. Still, I really like Stacy - even if she seems to be nothing more than a mental JJ clone - and am a little sad she, and the farm, etc, aren't real.
BSwifty1997 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Omg haha you had me and i had tears in m y eyes at dereks grave chapter :)
Anonimus chapter 20 . 3/23/2013
pregnancy? I can't wait to read the following stories... I think I'm going to read now, bye
yvonne chapter 20 . 2/13/2013
i loved the whole story it made me laugh and cry at the same time. On to the next one.
haywire666 chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
Hey love the finished story .when are you going to write more.k
dajwoh chapter 7 . 1/26/2013