Reviews for Regrets and Promises
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
First of all, I absolutely loved the way that you used the prompts within this story. I thought that you were very clever with the way you did that. I am a little confused as to who Dan is and how he fits into the cannon world, but other than that, well done!
Spectral Guise chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I truly like how you write such an emotional story with so less words. A short and strong story! Great work.
Lil'MissChris chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wow! This is great. *Suddenly feels awkward for being angst happy.*

I didn't even know Hannah had a brother... But you used the secret very well! I like how you included the aftermath of her talking to Susan. The secret wasn't revealed and most victims of abuse 'don't' tell anyone for a long time. So that part is very realistic as well as the motives of Daniel. Jealous is one of the key starters for abuse.

My heart broke a little for Hannah, which means you pulled this off well! :3

*Again, feels awkward for using exclamation marks when talking about something dark.*
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I'm too lazy to log in.

Oh Hannah!

How is this a trio girl?
FinnickOzam chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is really good and I'm excited to see where this goes!
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Darling, are you determined to just shatter my heart? Because you're doing a fantastic job.

Another beautiful, heartbreaking piece. You wrote this scene very well. The pain. The shock and betrayal of suffering at a relative's hand. Everything was so nicely portrayed. The use of the quote was interesting. It's such a light quote, but you gave it added depth. Well done.