Reviews for Quality Time
This story was wunderbar!
Sendryl chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
SOOOOOO many people fail to do either Sasha or Milla justice, but somehow you've managed to get them both right, as well as Sasha's father.
Usually when I'm reading a story with snippets of a foreign language, I'll just use context clues to figure out what's being said.
For your story, however, you made me so curious that I simply had to pull up Google translate for both the German and Portuguese sections.
I loved your portrayal of the human behind Sasha's robotic facade, and I loved seeing his relationships with the other characters, and how they helped him along.
I also loved the idea that Milla was perfectly fine with their relationship as it was.
I had always thought that, if you were psychic, physical affection wouldn't be as all-consuming as it is to we 'normal' people. I'm glad that there's at least one other person who thinks so as well.
Excellent story, excellent character portrayals, excellent 'aw' moments that didn't make me want to vomit, and just an excellent job overall.
Here, have a hug from me! Unless you're like Sasha, in which case I shall nod approvingly at you.
Keep writing! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
All of this is great and you are great for writing it!
Sasami14 chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
*finishes readin*
*stand up from computer*
*proceeds to clap. Clap increases in enthusiasm before becoming wild clapping accompanied by-*
Bellisimo! Oh! I loved it! I hope you continue writing for you have quite 'gift' hee hee! Everything I read, it wasa like watching a cutscene from the game itself. The voices, the setting, the tone, the everything! Oh, grazi! Grazi, grazi for sharing this ispirazione with me, with everyone. Thank you. _
SunDragon27 chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Oh my goodness I adored this chapter. Great ending, although I'm sad it over. :)
Sasami14 chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
GAH! this chapter, right here, is all kinds of...oooooooh, i really really love it! The creator of Psychonauts would be proud of how you went about this. eeeeeeeeeee! I really want to give you a coherent sentence and put all the thoughts I have about this in to tangible readable words here but...ooooooooooo, i'm stuck fangirl mode and can't stop sqee-ing! and laughing paahahhahahahahaha! *continues to laugh for a good while before finally calming down* ok, o-ok. *reads last few words at end of chapter* *proceeds to have permanent smile* You, my friend, sind gut.
SunDragon27 chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Aww there it is... the chapter we've all been waiting for...Fantastic. :) You're very good. So is this the end? Or is there more? Either way I love it.
Sasami14 chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
first off, I feels for you. I haven't had to have mine out yet, but in some years to come, I may have to as well.
second, Cruller, still best character at messing with others, hehehe
SunDragon27 chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Hahaha I love Cruller! It's so fun to see how Sasha interacts with him. This has got to be one of my favorite chapters. I can't wait for more!
Essentis chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Wow, wow, wow! I'd lost faith in a few years back due to issues I'd had with other fandoms, but I guess I've also recently caught the Psychonauts bug, and in a bit of a frantic search for fan fiction, I came back here and right at the top of the search is this! ;v;
You've really nailed the flow of dialogue, between the flow it has and the words that best fit, inside and outside the quotation marks. Most of the time, I personally find myself turned off by stiff and overembellished dialogue that clunks along, but you write with this great blend of wit and reason and pretty everything I could have asked for. You've captured Sasha perfectly, and I love the way you've fleshed all the characters out. I hope you continue to release updates and that the muses are good for you! You've just absolutely made my week, thank you for your work!
SunDragon27 chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Wow that was a fast update! I love it! I liked this chapter cause we got to see Morry and how everything is after he tried to take over the world. The bunnies are hilarious! Can't wait for more!
Sasami14 chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAAHA! OH OH! That does stink, going through withdrawal from a vice that one needs. but the fangirls, oh my land the fangirls! hahahahahhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha!
SunDragon27 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
It was cool to see another agent besides the one we know from the game. You did a great job with them. Can't wait for more!
Sasami14 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
pfffffft, ahhahahaha! Gods I love Sasha's personality! and I think he's funny! In game, even when he wasn't meaning to, he was funny. I was thoroughly surprised that you updated! I had given up hope that any of the Psychonaut stories would update. Thank you.
Sasami14 chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
i love this! i really like reading but when it comes to reviewing im not sure what to say. i know it be better if i could make suggestions but...hmmm, i really wanna know how sasha reacts to people who hear his first name but until meeting him they dont know he is a him.