Reviews for Hellbound
adorapol chapter 7 . 5/15
i cried when brady died especially when care saw him, ut was heartbreaking
adorapol chapter 2 . 5/15
this storyline is interesting af! i can totally feel the intensity of klaroline's interactionit's just the 2nd chapter...
hvmmingbirds chapter 19 . 12/27/2020
UGH the way i always come back to this story! This is honestly my favorite klaroline fanfic ever, and I always find myself coming back here to read it at least once a year. The way you wrote the characters and their relationships to each other was so beautiful while still staying true to their character, and the way you ended this story is so bittersweet. Obviously seeing klaroline definitely together is endgame, but at the same time, leaving it open-ended would be the only way to do this story justice. Part of me wishes caroline could explore her dark side with klaus and put bonnie and clyde to shame. That, and the friendships she made with stefan and damon were so perfect in such a twisted way, just imagining their future shenanigans and banter makes me really happy. Knowing caroline, she could never truly let herself be with klaus unless he stopped murdering, and even that would be hard for her knowing his past, and klaus wouldn't stop murdering for a girl, let alone admit that he actually has feelings. Really can't help but imagine what would happen for them after this story though! Thanks again for writing such an amazing piece that I can enjoy!
Hannani chapter 19 . 12/16/2020
This was really entertaining!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/29/2020
Loved this story! I wish their was a sequel:)!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2020
Such an amazing fic, and you are so talented! Wow, so glad I came across this story
SaiZ3overkill chapter 19 . 4/22/2020
This was captivating! Truly stellar! Amazing. Stop writing fanfiction and go write a book, please.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 19 . 9/10/2019
Great story!
4CullensandaBlack chapter 19 . 5/6/2019
OMG this was so good! I am huge Klaroline fan!
4CullensandaBlack chapter 12 . 5/5/2019
Damn Elijah is just as messed up as the rest of his family. Real Talk Caroline couldn't have left her gun with Bonnie.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 7 . 5/3/2019
Emotionally this chapter was ruff. How you just going to kill Brady like that?
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
Just found this fic, I am excited to get into it!
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 19 . 2/2/2019
I just love the ending
ladykyuna chapter 19 . 1/19/2019
God i loved this so much and the fact that i read it while studying for finals made me love it even more u sure know how to write klaroline
Q chapter 19 . 9/13/2018
I READ it all in one day. Thanks for that.
1,056 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »