Reviews for Hellbound
Clarity23 chapter 19 . 2/11/2016
That was AMAZING! I found this story and nearly read it in one go but this nasty little thing called 'real life' caught up on me and I couldn't continue reading for a few weeks. However I am very glad I discovered your story since I love Klaroline and Silence of the lambs is definitely one of my favourite movies. You are really talented and I think you ended the rather complicated story perfectly.
AutumnLeaves13 chapter 19 . 2/5/2016
just reread. gets better every time!
However Long chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
This was a great story! I loved how you made it Elijah Pierce and the ending was great. I was almost certain you were not going to have Klaus/Caroline be together in the end but I was EXTREMELY happy to read that you did.
simone chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
I do not liked the ending and I wanted klaus and caroline go away together
Cassyfanfic chapter 19 . 11/8/2015
Wow, well done! You've made me feel for murderers. But then, klaus is klaus, whatever character he is, we love him, them. Right?!
I love your writing, really.. I could read this all day, all night long. Thanks!
Cassyfanfic chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
I hate these murderers, but at the same time I still love Klaus. Because it is so hard not to! You have made a very complex psychological game with this story :-)
I can't stop reading! And ofcourse Klaus and Caroline will be together in the end (right?!) But how on earth is she gonna love a murderer like this... I keep wondering... love this story!
Miss Juno Salvatore chapter 19 . 10/23/2015
So I just read the whole story within two days because I couldn't get enough of this. Usually, I don't write reviews, but now I just had to.
At first, I was sceptical whether I would like your story or not. Honestly I was half-expecting it to not take the whole serial killer situation serious and turning halfway through into something fluffy and unrealistic. I'm very glad, I was wrong.
I really, really, really, REALLY loved Hellbound. You managed to tell a love story between a murderer and a FBI agent that was actually quite authentic. Nothing developed too fast, it always seemed reasonable.
Not to mention your wonderful ending. I cried once or twice over the last two chapters because it was so emotional without being cheesy.
This was definitely one of the best Klaroline fanfics I ever read. Now I'm gonna dry my tears and go stalking your profile for more ;)
Btw sorry for any mistakes, English isn't my first language.
yell0wbrick chapter 19 . 9/29/2015
Omg, I absolutely loved it! Perhaps because of your way of writing, the way the story was developed and the perfection of the characters. I almost cried at the end. I also think is because I love The Silent of The Lambs and anything related with Hannibal, and this story was inspired by it, I guess(? So, I'm going to say again that I totally loved it! It is one of my favourite Klaroline fanfictiones. And hope to read another thing written by you soon. Btw, sorry for the bad english.
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 19 . 9/12/2015
I was looking for a Klaroline crime verse story but I wasn't sure I'd like yours.
But you know what? I loved it. It was very entertaining. It echoes canon verse in a good way and explore 'the allure of darkness' in a very good way. I enjoyed the beginning and Klaus being Klaus whne he first talked to her. I also liked the Steroline friendship. And of course, that little Katherine moment.

An open ending was the best thing to do. Of course, there's a part of me that's screaming 'Nooo! why didn't they run off in the sunset together?' but, it's more fitting for Klaroline to have this kind of ending. (makes one want to read a sequel but shhhhh) I like the idea of them meeting in the fair and Klaus stiffling down his jealousy over Enzo.

Well done! Thank you for sharing!
Klarolefan chapter 19 . 8/18/2015
I just read this whole story in a matter of hours. I honestly couldnt put it down... Are you planning on doing a sequel to this, i would love to read it. Xx
L chapter 19 . 8/3/2015
So, so wonderful.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Dovina Blake chapter 19 . 7/17/2015
I fall in love with your history. It's absolutely amazing. When I was reading the first chapter was like "OMG. NO WAY. My favorite movie adapted to a Klaroline fic?!" And Yes. I love you for that.
It's perfect. I really liked the dynamic between Klaus/Caroline/Stefan/Damon, the grow slow was perfect. Not all is black or white, the grey is very important. Mikaleson's family are crazy, but i get and it really felt realistic the love between brothers and sister.
And, you know a thing than make me feel like a child with a candy? The reference to Klaus and Stefan "friendship".
But most, I loved the construction of Klaus and Caroline relationship. Her fear, her respect, her curiosity... everthing development to something else that she didn't was possible. And Klaus... his obsession with her...
I wanna read it again and never stop.
MooBerry- I AM THE BAUX GHOST chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
Awwwwwww. That's a great ending! Thank you so much for giving us closure to this amazing story. I hope you continue writing because you are truly great at it. Thanks again!
saraaaa chapter 19 . 7/5/2015