Reviews for Rise Out Of The Ashes
The Night Whisperer chapter 27 . 2/14
It figures that the one time Lion-o uses his head and tries to make amends it's during a fight. Where the hell did his common sense go when Pumyra accused his best friend of being a traitor or the time Avista fell? I mean, really? *clears throat* Sorry, I needed to get that out of my system because I'm still pissed off about the whole thing. Anyway, please update soon :)
The Night Whisperer chapter 26 . 2/14
Awww, Sunny! *cuddles the little sweetheart* His love and devotion to Erica is unparalleled to anything in the universe and she should count herself lucky that she has such a wonderful friend. Oh, I miss Echo so badly. I hope overtime parts of her start to reappear. At least for Sunny's sake because the poor panda could use all the affection he can get.
The Night Whisperer chapter 25 . 2/14
Woah, I did not see that coming. I can't believe Echo's shadow was her all along, but now that I think about it I should have seen that coming. I mean, the way she talked about Echo's past made it sound like she experienced it first hand, that she was the one in control. Oh, and the fact like she was a soul should have been made all the more obvious since she seems to have all of her memories. I wonder what lies in store for "Erica."
The Night Whisperer chapter 24 . 2/14
*stares at the screen in stunned silence* What. The. HELL!? Lion-o, you fucking idiot! Why in God's name would you do that!? Echo was your best friend! She put her neck on the line for YOU and THIS is how you repay her! Words cannot describe how much I want to beat your sorry ass. God, it's no wonder Echo teamed up with Mumm-Ra in the end. At least he treats her with a tread of respect and that's saying something.
The Night Whisperer chapter 23 . 2/14
Snarf is such a sweetheart :) *cuddles the little fur-ball* When I saw him drag that bundle of supplies I honestly wanted to cry. It literally broke my heart to see them part ways like that, but it had to be done. She needed to know that not everyone was against her and that no matter what happens they'll always be there for each other. I just wish the others had the good sense Snarf does.
The Night Whisperer chapter 22 . 2/14
What the fuck!? *gives the gang a seething glare* How dare they accuse Echo of being a traitor! She's been with them from the very BEGINNING and has expressed her loyalty countless times. Hell, she risked her life saving most of their sorry asses! What really pisses me off is the fact that they took Pumyra's side on the whole matter. I mean, how the hell are they going to side with someone they barely even know! God, I feel like punching Pumyra in the face after watching the shit she just pulled.
The Night Whisperer chapter 21 . 2/14
What the hell, Pumyra!? You don't go blasting people's business like that, especially in front of company! *gives her a death glare* Poor Echo! I can only imagine the pain and humiliation she must be experiencing now that her secret is out. As if it wasn't bad enough seeing her long time crush fall for someone else.
The Night Whisperer chapter 20 . 2/14
It's so obvious Pumyra is the traitor. I mean, come on! Only she would know the exact location to the Sword of Plun-Darr and be able to relay a message to Mumm-Ra without the others knowing. Oh, and the fact that she's constantly going through these "mood swings" is a pretty dead give away that something isn't right. Damn it, Lion-o! Why can't you see the truth!? It's right in front of you! *pinches the bridge of my nose* I swear, it amazes me how dense he can be sometimes.
The Night Whisperer chapter 19 . 2/13
Oh, Pumyra better watch out because Short Stack is on the loose. I repeat SHORT STACK is on the LOOSE! *watches Echo brandish her swords while giving Pumyra a death glare* I don't like Pumyra much either but even I feel bad for her. I mean, Echo is a highly trained assassin that knows plenty of ways to kill someone without batting an eyelash. Hell, if she wanted to she could probably make her death look like a complete accident. *gives Pumyra a two finger salute* See ya!
The Night Whisperer chapter 18 . 2/13
Well, isn't this a lovely reunion. *looks on as Lion-o runs for his life and Echo tackles him to the ground* Kick him where it hurts! Yeah, that's it! Right in the heart of Thundera! *throws a fist in the air and continues to cheer her on* Lmfao XD Oh, dear God this was priceless! I wasn't expecting this ending at all, but it's more than welcome!
The Night Whisperer chapter 17 . 2/13
Oh, poor Sunny. *picks him up and cuddles* I swear, that Berbil suffers the most abuse. Echo, why are you so mean to him? It's not his fault his database is empty. *flicks her on the forehead* There's no need to throttle the helpless panda. Lol :) I really do adore their relationship.
The Night Whisperer chapter 16 . 2/12
Oh my God! *clasps hands over mouth* Mumm-Ra use to be human! And Echo's commanding officer! Holy shit! It all makes sense now! That's why almost everyone didn't want her snooping around her past because this is what she would find. Man, Echo is really caught between a rock and a hard place. I mean, once the others find out they'll more than likely alienate her and possibly lose whatever trust they had in her. However, if she continues to hide the truth from them it will only make things worse. *runs both hands through hair* Things aren't looking up for you, dear.
The Night Whisperer chapter 15 . 2/12
Okay, evil spirits and dimensional portals never lead to anything good. *shakes head in exasperation* Why must everything bad happen to Echo? Is this the universe's way of saying, " Ha, ha screw you! We don't give a fuck!?" That seems like a very strong possibility, but I'm going to keep rooting for her. I just hope whatever force dragged her into this mess doesn't end up warping her mind or worse.
The Night Whisperer chapter 14 . 2/12
Yay! :D Sunda came back! I really missed that guy! It was great to see him guide Echo and show her the path of enlightenment. I thought this was the perfect way for them to reunite because it shows that no matter what happens they'll always be there for each other. Oh, and one more thing I have to say. *clears throat* "Damn, Tygra! Panthro sure beat your sorry ass!" Lmfao XD He totally had that coming!
The Night Whisperer chapter 13 . 2/12
Holy shit! Tygra was the last person I expected to find out Echo has the hots for his brother. Lol :) But it makes a lot of sense! I mean, Tygra knows Echo like the back of his paw and would know right away if something wasn't right. Lion-o, of course, wouldn't have been able to pick up on her distress because he's pretty dense about this kind of stuff. You know, with his lack of experience with girls and all. Anyway, I'm glad Echo and Tygra had a heart to heart about the matter and were able to reach a common ground. Well, sort of. *scratches behind the head*