Reviews for The Panda Princess
rao hyuga 18 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I don't know why I didn't find this sooner! This was absolutely adorable!
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
OMG! *insert fangirl squeal!*

This was so cute! I love how Neji was the one to tell the story! And so well at that! It made ME even get all giddy on the inside, and I hate fairy tales. It was adorable, especially since it dealt with the kids! Extremely cute and fluffy! to get a guy to propose to me like that...hmm...

Another job well done! I am very much high in the sky with all this fluffiness! Thank you for this awesome story!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This was so well thought out and simply beautiful thank you for taking the time to write this magnificent story!
Dawnstar95 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
You know, last time I checked, if a fairytail starts with "Once upon a time..." it needs to end with "...and they lived happily ever after." lol
Anyways, great story, it kept me interested the whole time and it waas very well written.
P.S. I just loved Kohaku.
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
And to think a fiction revealed a side we thought Neji never had!
I'm at a loss for words. )
Brickbrain the retarted seal chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I love it! :3
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Lovely lovely job on this!
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Adorable! Simply adorable. One can never get too old for fairytales. I thoroughly enjoyed your story telling.
Ami1010 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
OMG! OMG! OMG! Soooo adorable, so cute! :)
The last thing I finished reading on FanFiction was your NejiTen collection "Eyes Like Open Doors" earlier today, and my last review was asking you to write more NejiTen . When I checked out for new stories, I was totally attracted by the title, and seeing you were the author made me all the more wanting to read the one-shot, especially in my condition of needing fluff and cute stuff :P
I has a wonderful time reading!
IhateNo1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was so cool!
bright-rebellious chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was so beautiful... I loved it, really, those two always get the best of me. I guess I never imagined Neji like that, and it's such a new and interesting face of him, I really liked how it ended.

Good luck,