Reviews for Of Fortune, Friendship, Fate, and Fish
Shian chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
I loved it. I dunno what you were talking about when you said there was crap in there . . . unless, of course, you mean the stuff about Freya not letting go of her love for Fratley. . .

but anyway, I loved how you managed to keep them in character throughout the entire story . . . this time . . .:P j/k

Very well done, can't wait to read more of your work.
EdwardWongHauPepiluTivriskyIV chapter 2 . 7/4/2003
Shadow Rouge chapter 2 . 8/23/2002
I liked this. _ It was sweet and wonderfully in character. In fact, I loved it and I'm going to see what else you've written. Go you. _
Kiko Tomodachi chapter 2 . 8/13/2002
The fic was absolutely great! I'm impressed that you managed to keep them mostly in character (certainly hard to do). And it wasn't too sappy (I much appreciate that )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2002

P.S. enjoy the duckies...hee-hee!
fan fic girl chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
thats a good story and funny keep it up
Era Yachi chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
Eh! Rhianwhen! ANOTHER fic, hooray! Hehehe! It's so sweet I could choke! But wait maybe that's the OOCness of it all. Blah, oh well, we all have our OOC parts of the story, right? I was actaully shocked to see that it was you who wrote it...your other fic is so much funnier and interesting! (HINT HINT) OH please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please write more of "Of Handcuff's and Singing Cats and True, True Love"! I'm so hooked on that ficcy I could cry! This is like, an AU/comedy fic, and mesa is in love with it as well. Really. But Amarant had a slight mischaracterization thingy set to him. Freya's all in good cahracter, but...yeah. Write more! ::innocent grin:: Keep at it, cause I wanna see the next chappies to this AND my favorite Handcuffs ficcy! _
Bezo chapter 2 . 8/4/2002
Way! Way way! Great story. And you're certainly right about one thing. It better NOT be that kind of cookie! (menacing glare) Rrrr! Anyway...I loved the characterizations in this story, and although Freya and Amarant came across as slightly more silly than you intended, that was completely the result of the reader, not the writer. My favourite line is still, "Hey, it's not my fault you decided to wear, like, eighty-seven pounds of armour to a rock-shore." You rock, Zidane! Whooo! And rock even more!
Bezo chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Great first chapter. I'm starting to think that you have a fixation with Amarant and Freya which neither would approve of. But I love this story all the same. I must now go read chapter two!
Wolfemann chapter 2 . 8/4/2002
Fun read - I particularly like the bet between Steiner and Zidane. :)

Don't suppose this'll have a sequel, will it? Hmm?