Reviews for Remember to Breathe
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I love Sandybelievers stories. I like to see stories that continue as if the series never ended. I think it adds a bit of realism to the Starsky and Hutch world. I like how the friendship and their adventures continue. Please don't stop writing Sandybeliever. Rescue 45 has a mixtue of the older stories and a future series. She even has 2 crossover stories with Emergency series.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Hi there, I have to agree with guest but please don't be offended. Your stories are so well written and good to read but I really don't like these old guy stories as we all love to think of Starsky and Hutch as two young, single guys and not middle aged or old guys with kids, wives and wrinkles! That's what escaping to fandom is all about, to relive the days gone by. Pease continue writing but please please please make them young free and single again x
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I like your stories, but I must confess that I prefer your former stories. I mean, those where they are younger, not married and without children, more like themselves and with a case to work with. Keep on anyway.
dessertalicious chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Fantastic Story! Couldn't' have done a better job, well done. Can't wait for the next installment.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
lovely story x thanks for posting it and carry on writing as there doesnt seem to be many people around who embody S and H as well as some of the new names I am seeing around. Thank goodness for you and Kerry but why have so many people stopped writing? (PS Starsky would make a brilliant Dad!)
Rescue45 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I love your Sweet Alice series and I loved this story. This story is full of surprises. I laughed and cried, it was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Great story. I hope you continue the series.