Reviews for The Lunar Rebellion
IJustWannaWordTo chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Okay. Im sure you will probly never read this, but I want to just say how much I enjoy your stories on fimfiction. Unfortunately, I cant post a comment on there because I do not have an account. Same thing with Inuhoshi to darkpen. Such great work. I watched her sped drawing of her most recent picture and was amazed at the detail. I cant even draw a straight line, let alone make an entire portrait of anything. A whole new level of respect for artists. And how you can write 10000word chapters and make it seem so easy! I sometimes cant even write 5 coherent paragraphs. So much talent everywhere! Is there a way I can post a comment withoutaking a profile? Is it a setting or something?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
not sure if whorse is misspell or clever pun, but i like the story
Vorel laraek chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I like what I've seen of this so far.

Ancient Equestria is simultaneously different enough to feel archaic, and similar enough that you can see the roots of the present, and that's excellent worldbuilding. I particularly like how the language adds to the atmosphere - and you get major points for getting 'you' and 'thou' right.

Also, Midnight Sparkle is absolutely adorable.

Is 'Princess' Celestia is a compromise between the 3 titles, from when the governments finally merged?

Hope you update soon!