Reviews for Late Night Justice-ing
Black Licorice Addict chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
From the opening line to the last, adorable little scene, this story is absolute perfection. I never saw it coming when Nightwing and Zatanna were involved-that was a pleasant surprise :)

I think you write Jaime and Cassie's personalities with stunning accuracy, and I really love how, even with just one mission, you were able to slowly evolve their relationship into something beyond friendship. And you did it seamlessly.

This is a gem, my dear, and I'm adding it to my favorites!
sunflower13 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
I think I am officially over "War." I loved how you had that little twist with Zatanna at the end.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
This is too adorable for words. Love this ship, and only wish we could see something like this onscreen for the show.
Nightwing Master of the Aster chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
My favorite pairings are Nightwingxzatanna and WondergirlxBluebeetle
numbah435spiritsong chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Awwwww, cute! Loved it! I love how Nightwing planned it and Zatanna was in on it too xD Nice work!
Vegetal Verde chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
OMG! this story its awesome and you got them soo in character

I need to read more of you.

Oh and just a little observation.

The correct way to say: "Its too late for the computer" would be: "Es muy tarde para usar la computadora"

Irenerb chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Love it :-)
PikaGirl-AAML chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Esto está muy interesante, amiga. Hi! I'm gossipheroine from tumblr. You should know that I fell for your wonderbeetle-ness (I'm actually a wonderwing shipper but, you make me doubt my OTPs' choices). Hope you update soon. XOXO GH
Gallagher chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is awesome. A perfect mix of teenage rebellion, superheroing, and Wonderbeetle goodness. Please hurry with the next part!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
that was great
Irenerb chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Love it :-)
Mark Joseph chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
WOOOO I like it, a lot! Can't wait for more!
Hezpeller chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
hehehe oh this was amazing! I loved it, their interactions are just perfect! Can't wait to read the second part!
numbah435spiritsong chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Wonderbeetle ftw! This is really good, can't wait to see what comes next :) Great job!
Jnnfr chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
i'm liking this alot c: keep up the good work