Reviews for Ten'i
sundrawnshadow chapter 2 . 7/25
more I say!
The Puppeteer chapter 2 . 3/11
Author-sama,

WHY MUST YOU TORTURE YOUR READERS(read:worshipers)LIKE THIS?! WE CAN HANDLE IBIKI AND THE YAMANAKAS BUT NOT THIS!
xXSayomiKimitsukiXx chapter 2 . 2/17
Lo lo lo l. I love it
Add more chapters to this one
Nightwolf20 chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
I love the story!
Akemi Uchiha-Hatake chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
*Bows Head* I'm In LOVE With This Story. And I Just Loved The Scene With Kakashi! It Was SO Funny! If You Did Do Male/Male Parings It Would Either Be Naruto/Obito Or Naruto/Kakashi. :)

Anyway, I Hope To See You In The Next Chapter! Ja'Ne~
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
LOL.
I bet Kushina will eventually calm down...

well, this is comedic and fun.
I like it
divergentlover523 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Sorry, I didn't get to do to finish my review on chapter two. But seriously, how Naruto chose to get that much money! Haha, that was my favorite moment. And the reaction to the others. I know you haven't wrote a chapter for this story in a while, but I hope you will continue. This is by far the best time travel story I've ever read. Your an amazing author. Keep up the good work!
divergentlover523 chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Ha-ha!
iReadWriteType chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Oh my glob... Hahahahaha! A 5 year old kid writing a smut... Pfffftttt. HAHAHHHHAHAAH! Then Kakashi didn't even notice the name of the author. Just reverse it then... HahAHahahahah! Oh my glob!

Continue writing this please! It's really funny!
iReadWriteType chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Poor Naruto... Hahahaha!
giboh92 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Update soon...
Wind Dragon Master chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Oh man! Just by reading your two chapters, I already know that this will turn out to be a great story. Just continue doing this and if you don't mind, make it longer and this story will be a hit in no time. I especially love how you just switched Naruto Uzumaki to Ikamuzu Oturan.

P.S.

If you don't already know, you can ask your readers for help if you're having trouble thinking of a scene.
Lenny m chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
hey are you going to make a sequel to the story because this is good story that was way too short I would like you can make a sequel to make a little bit longer cuz that was actually really good and funny would appreciate it thank
Sin Ouroboros chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
I'm really hoping this will be updated someday soon. I really enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to what happens next. Also are you going to give him the abilities of Kaguya (The Rinne-Sharingan portion I mean)?