Reviews for Ten'i
divergentlover523 chapter 1 . 8/17
Sorry, I didn't get to do to finish my review on chapter two. But seriously, how Naruto chose to get that much money! Haha, that was my favorite moment. And the reaction to the others. I know you haven't wrote a chapter for this story in a while, but I hope you will continue. This is by far the best time travel story I've ever read. Your an amazing author. Keep up the good work!
divergentlover523 chapter 2 . 8/17
Ha-ha!
iReadWriteType chapter 2 . 8/15
Oh my glob... Hahahahaha! A 5 year old kid writing a smut... Pfffftttt. HAHAHHHHAHAAH! Then Kakashi didn't even notice the name of the author. Just reverse it then... HahAHahahahah! Oh my glob!

Continue writing this please! It's really funny!
iReadWriteType chapter 1 . 8/15
Poor Naruto... Hahahaha!
giboh92 chapter 2 . 7/29
Update soon...
Wind Dragon Master chapter 2 . 7/8
Oh man! Just by reading your two chapters, I already know that this will turn out to be a great story. Just continue doing this and if you don't mind, make it longer and this story will be a hit in no time. I especially love how you just switched Naruto Uzumaki to Ikamuzu Oturan.

P.S.

If you don't already know, you can ask your readers for help if you're having trouble thinking of a scene.
Lenny m chapter 2 . 6/12
hey are you going to make a sequel to the story because this is good story that was way too short I would like you can make a sequel to make a little bit longer cuz that was actually really good and funny would appreciate it thank
Sin Ouroboros chapter 2 . 6/11
I'm really hoping this will be updated someday soon. I really enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to what happens next. Also are you going to give him the abilities of Kaguya (The Rinne-Sharingan portion I mean)?
pr0dz chapter 2 . 6/6
Must have been a good novel Naruto or I should say... 'Oturan' wrote.
reviewer chapter 2 . 2/27
lovley chapter hope you update
Juhoni chapter 2 . 2/26
Hahahaha!
THIS IS GREAT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Please continue this story
This is awesome!
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 2 . 2/3
too bad it's dead... I thought it was a rather interesting plot line.
Look what Jesus did chapter 2 . 1/30
Oh man please continue this I always get a laugh out of the interactions between Minato Kushinas and naruto when in these humour fan fictions