Reviews for All I Never Asked For
TheNinjaAndTheTroll chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This was sooo… I can't explain its, well, um… cuteness? Lol. This is amazing! Great work! There is a bit you could improve on, but that goes for practically everyone. Keep up the amazing work, beautiful! :D

Btw, I sent you a PM. Don't know if you got it or what…
-Rose
cuteypuffgirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That has got to be the most moving, and angsty piece of Spitfire I have ever read. And I don't mean it in a necessarily bad way, but more of a 'Woah, that was brilliantly written way.'

Spot-on emotions, perfect execution, and of course, plenty of almost-Spitfire feels. You just had to leave us hanging there, didn't you?

All in all, this was an absolutely AMAZING piece of fanfiction. Why doesn't have more reviews and favorites? Gosh, people review the crappy fanfics and neglect the good ones. Fantastic job on this, I really hope you write more. :)
Hezpeller chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was amazing! Really liked how you delved into Artemis' mind there!
Poor Wally and Paula, all that I hope is that when this is all over, that Paula will forgive them because, man that woman must be devastated!
shadow62123 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Good story, very emotional, as well as sad, many writers, in my opinion do not properly include Artemis's mother
Keep writing