Reviews for High Maintenance
NPakus chapter 3 . 4/4
This was so precious. These three are sweet together. Loved the butterfly wishes...
btlmotormouth chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
I love this so far and can't wait to read more. Edward really needs to put his foot down with Rosalie about Livvy, it's not healthy for her' to just run in and out of Livvy's life like that. One of them {Edward or Bella} needs to put her in her place. She abandoned her daughter to run off to L.A. and just wants to drop in and play mommy where ever, I don't think so! I can't wait to see where you go with this story. I hope you can update again soon.
harleys chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
great job!
Knit Bug chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
I absolutely loved- LOVED this story. It was just perfect. You didn't sugar coat it and you just made it all sound so real. Thank you for that. Thank you for sharing your words. This was a lovely story. The butterflies... the song... all of it. I loved it all.

Best of Luck,
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Amazingly good story. Probably the most realistic depiction of single-parenthood I've read anywhere. Went straight to my heart. Great job.
bon123 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
This was absolutely beautiful. Absolutely! I loved every word. Thank you so much.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Beautiful, heart felt story.
Thank you guys.
iluvtwilight60 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
this is a very beautiful story.
Loved it :)
yogagirl1 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
interesting story!
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
omg this story was so cool! in just three chapters you've done so much and I am absolutely thrilled that I got to read it! so glad they finally got together and how realistic you made the situations they would have to face. I love that he declared his love for her I love that he and livvy and bella are gonna be together and I hate bellas parents and rose!lol! but yes love this story thankyou so much!
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
oh boy for a minute there I thought rose did a runner with livvy after her wanting them to be closer to her. I don't like rose. only for the fact that her and Edward used to be together..hahaha! pathetic much?
so glad that livvy and bella have bonded and that her and Edward are together in every way now! I loved the part where Edward said he wanted livvy to meet someone and she asked if it was santa or jesus...hahahaha sooooo frickin funny!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
oh that was so good. so sad that he thought no one would want him cos of his little girl. he was very gentlemanly not just going in for the sex. but at least bella wants to see him again too. he's such a good dad.
Jasveen chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
oh so sweet...
CynMar Rom chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww that was so sweet! I loved it! and I'm happy that they we're able to work it out :)
Much love!