Reviews for Letting Go of Pride to Bring New Life
Vincent Claudius chapter 26 . 4/27
This was soooo cute! I haven't really seen a lot of mpregs with Byakuya as the one having the baby so this was nice.
Aww so sweet! Byakuya and Renji are such good parents. I can't believe it's really the end...Well, at least I'll we be able to read more of this happy family in the sequel. Anyway thanks for your hard work!
Red Cr0w chapter 26 . 2/14
*sniffle* so beautiful...
blood87 chapter 26 . 2/10
I've enjoyed reading this story. I can't wait for Ikkaku and Yumichika story. Glad your feeling better.
kyuumihaira chapter 26 . 2/9
I can't believe its over... It was amazing... But it's over! :,(
EzraTheBlue chapter 26 . 2/9
Great job! I'm sad to see it end too, but I'm glad you stuck it out!

It really is very cute how Byakuya bonded so closely with Taka, since the poor guy has so much trouble bonding with anyone and showing it. I can see him being ice cold on the outside, to anyone else, but a softie with Taka. I think you brought that across pretty well. So, kudos.

I'll be waiting for the next one!
Fox-Sin chapter 26 . 2/9
that was a good ending. You did an awesome job on this story and I can't wait til next time.
Jazzybella chapter 26 . 2/9
Thank you for such a wonderful story. I can't wait to see what happens next! On the gluten issue, I can feel your pain. It isn't fun to deal with it, but the good thing are food choices are extremely better than 5 years ago.

Beautiful story!
skrut180 chapter 25 . 12/5/2014
Aww its ending already? Its such a good story!
AmeIta chapter 25 . 12/1/2014
Oh how I love this can fanfic It's truly one of my favorites! I'm so bummed it's already ending though! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
*Sniff* I can't believe this story will be over soon. I think I will really miss this. Like I said before, I can't get enough of your fic but I guess it must have to end at some point. Anyway, see you next chapter and thanks for updating!
blood87 chapter 25 . 11/21/2014
I enjoyed reading this chapter and look forward to the next one. Hope you fell better soon.
sword slasher chapter 24 . 9/26/2014
Yay yumichika and ikkaku baby can't wait to read that one I can't wait to see how that one goes especially if yumichika is the one getting pregnant hah in giggling just thinking about it. Also awesome chapter can't wait to see the ending
kyuumihaira chapter 24 . 9/25/2014
OMG! You totally have to do the IkkaYumi baby! So many babies I explode with happy!
blood87 chapter 24 . 9/25/2014
I enjoyed reading this update and can't wait for more. I looking forward for the IkkaYumi story.