Reviews for Letting Go of Pride to Bring New Life
giggly fangirl chapter 26 . 7/21
I really like the story but I think you should do a sequel where it's a few months later and Emiko and Takahiro go on play dates, you build the story on Shunsui and Jūshirō wanting to have another baby excetera excetera excetera as long as Shunsui and Jūshirō stay together.
That was a very nice ending. I think you should write another story where it is a year later where Takahiro and Emiko go on play dates ; explore the drama of Jūshirō wanting another baby excetera excetera as long as Shunsui and Jūshirō stay together.
Lamatadora chapter 26 . 9/21/2016
alicia.jen.havens chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
People are too sensitive about titles. Of you don't like a guy being called a mother just move on and don't read it. Sheesh. Anyways great writing keep it up.
Vincent Claudius chapter 26 . 4/27/2015
This was soooo cute! I haven't really seen a lot of mpregs with Byakuya as the one having the baby so this was nice.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/21/2015
Aww so sweet! Byakuya and Renji are such good parents. I can't believe it's really the end...Well, at least I'll we be able to read more of this happy family in the sequel. Anyway thanks for your hard work!
Red Cr0w chapter 26 . 2/14/2015
*sniffle* so beautiful...
blood87 chapter 26 . 2/10/2015
I've enjoyed reading this story. I can't wait for Ikkaku and Yumichika story. Glad your feeling better.
kyuumihaira chapter 26 . 2/9/2015
I can't believe its over... It was amazing... But it's over! :,(
EzraTheBlue chapter 26 . 2/9/2015
Great job! I'm sad to see it end too, but I'm glad you stuck it out!

It really is very cute how Byakuya bonded so closely with Taka, since the poor guy has so much trouble bonding with anyone and showing it. I can see him being ice cold on the outside, to anyone else, but a softie with Taka. I think you brought that across pretty well. So, kudos.

I'll be waiting for the next one!
Fox-Sin chapter 26 . 2/9/2015
that was a good ending. You did an awesome job on this story and I can't wait til next time.
Jazzybella chapter 26 . 2/9/2015
Thank you for such a wonderful story. I can't wait to see what happens next! On the gluten issue, I can feel your pain. It isn't fun to deal with it, but the good thing are food choices are extremely better than 5 years ago.

Beautiful story!
skrut180 chapter 25 . 12/5/2014
Aww its ending already? Its such a good story!
RoseQuartz97 chapter 25 . 12/1/2014
Oh how I love this can fanfic It's truly one of my favorites! I'm so bummed it's already ending though! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
*Sniff* I can't believe this story will be over soon. I think I will really miss this. Like I said before, I can't get enough of your fic but I guess it must have to end at some point. Anyway, see you next chapter and thanks for updating!