Reviews for White Noise
animefan16091 chapter 4 . 9/28
This is very good. Just finished baby bump and I can't wait for the next chapter sounds like something bad will happen in the next chapter and I hope it doesn't break up Shizuo and izaya they been through so much together and they deserve a happy ending! Shizuo and izaya forever thou I wish they would get along better more,and learn to cooperate and agree.
Kyzic chapter 4 . 7/24
Gah ;A;
Need more~~
You're amazing
Noah Earl Graves chapter 4 . 2/27
I can tell you did quite some research here and I respect you for that. Please don't stop here! I literally screamed and fangirled half an hour straight because of the PROPOSAL KYAAAAA..! XDDDDDDD
Awaiz chapter 4 . 2/18
Please continue!
Nia chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
I like the story
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Please update soon. I really love your fanfiction.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
I know it has been a long time since you last updated but I hope very muchly so that you have not forgotten about this story. I have just finished reading 'Baby Bump' and now this one. I love both of them and i know it would be a wonderful thing would be willing to come back to it. Please update as soon as you possibly can.
midnighthoshiko chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
I really really love this story. I hope you have not forgotten about it because it would be a shame for such a great story to go unfinished. I as well as others would be extremely happy if you would update this story as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
Hi! I just finished this and Baby Bump in one go it was really nice being able to read about m-preg! I was looking all over and didnt seem to be able to find one with much potental but Baby Bump really caught my eyes. Also it was nice reading some drama (but not too much like some fics) Please update! It would do wonders do us readers if you could, im sure all of us here are just dying to know what happens next! Though i do have to say i really didnt expect Izaya's second pregnancy to be going so smoothly and for him to just agree to the marraige without objecting even in the least. Overall it was really good and so then again, please update! Thank you so much!
Cinder the penguin chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
This is awesome I just … love love love it~
Aj Sinclair chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
God, I loved the first half and I soooooo happy that there was a part two! I can't wait for an update!
Argon Jaden Siberite Bluridge chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Baby bump made me stay all the way up until 6 in the morning. XD And that's saying a lot! So... I really was hoping that this story isn't on hiatus. You're a wonderful writer who does research (from what I gather. XD ) So... Gambatte?
Froid chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
Really love the story!
Update please~
kitkatmax101 chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Plz continue ;_;
Leah chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
You can't just...
Oh my god
Why would you leave us at this point