Reviews for White Noise
AnonymousAngel chapter 4 . 4/22
cliffhanger much! Please please please update! Really want to know what happens!
Awakening in Crimson chapter 4 . 4/5
Hi, Cloudsofsand!

Idk if you remember me, but you offered to Skype me after I reviewed the entirety of Baby Bump in a single night. I'm sorry for never getting back to you on that. But something I want you to know is that your words have an uncanny way of painting images in one's mind, and staying there. Meaning, after not having read your story for 2 years, I suddenly thought of it and was going crazy today looking for it. Fortunately, I found it.

My tastes have definitely...changed, to say the least, concerning my perspectives on literature, fantasy, sexuality-a multitude of areas. For one, I am now anti-gay marriage, whereas back when I PMed you, I supported gay marriage. (This is not me saying I'm against the idea of Shizaya!marriage, simply a random example. No flames here.) And so, I felt obligated to provide another review, with different criteria this time, as a fan should. I really do put authors on pedestals; ff authors are just as worthy of my time as published authors are (in my eyes).

Some constructive criticism: As an author, you have an extremely casual, almost conversational inflection. It makes it very easy to read and understand. This is key to experiencing the quick, ever-changing emotions of the characters in question: specifically Shizuo, in my opinion, with his rollercoaster calms-and-furies. At the same time, I can't help but feel as if your diction lacks in some areas, particularly with certain mishaps in word choice. (Using "you're" rather than "your", "thrown" when you really meant to say "throne", and so on.) It's fairly frequent, and I only point it out as a matter of potential improvement. As a reader, I don't want your message to be misconstrued with poor word choice/spelling. Furthermore, I cannot emphasize the importance of a beta to overcome such issues. I understand you're often bogged down by constraints such as time, side effects of medication (from what you've generously revealed to us), and life in general. But don't feel as if you must compromise quality in order to deliver. While we may seem like an impatient bunch, your readers can truly wait if it means they will get to read your next literary masterpiece. Lastly, I would like to see a more gradual transformation in the psyches of Izaya and Shizuo. Surely, they must be happy parents, but I can't imagine Izaya quietly submitting to twins and now marriage? And if you say he would, why? Would there be no repercussions for going against his values (though I'm sure you'll expand on that in further chapters, this story is still quite premature)?

Overall, your ideas are brilliant, and I look forward to reading more. Reading your works truly does bring comfort to my stressed mind. It allows me to escape, even if it's only for a matter of 20 minutes. God bless and I hope everything is going well for you :)
Izaya-kun chapter 4 . 4/3
This was actually pretty interesting to me even though im a guy,keep on doing stories like have a pretty amazing sense of humor and passion in this field. Ill be waiting then. Sayonara nee
Please please pleaaase update! ;3;
i know its been long since you updated but i hope you would (O)/
I just love this story are you going to update soon ?
shizuka clytaemnestra chapter 4 . 3/3
W-Wait what?
tsugaru..
Is that the negative side of yagiri pregnancy pills?...
I hope tsugaru can be cured ASAP :( omg my little shizu-chan :( :')
Anyway. Ohh. The proposing scene was so romanticc awww i cant believe, the monster of ikebukuro currently proposing his izaya-kun omggg gahaha i love itttt
Anyway. I'm waiting waiting for the heiwajima twins-soon-be-born boys or.. Girls. Or both? Well i dont know its up to you. i'm looking forward the next chap! Update asap please :'D
please update soon :(
karun chapter 4 . 1/17
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
Akane chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Baby Bump is an amazing fanfiction ththree I will never forget, and also one of the best! I didn't place a review there since I was too excited to read the sequel, White Noise. I really like how you put in so much effort for your fanfiction story lines to be realistic. I am happy that you are not doing this just for fun but that you enjoy and respect the work of fanfictions. You have inspired me to do even better in writing my fanfics. I know you can do it! Gambette and all the best! Will be looking forward to your wonderful update! (*﹏*)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Luuvv this fanfic, keep up the good work 3
OnlyLoveNoHate chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
This is soo beautiful! Omygoh I can't believe they're having twins! I loved Baby Bump!
Tho I wished I didnt look up 'apraxia' ;o; it so sad! Hope he gets better and the twins come soon! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Ooh, cliffy I cannot wait to read more, love! Tis great!
Th4tFr3nchH0rnCh1c chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Are you gonna finish this? Pretty pretty please tell me you are. I gitta know what happens. _
SneakingBear chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
I read "Baby Bump" and was simply amazed! It was so sad and adorable at the same time! I was so happy that you made a sequel!
I know you must be busy and such but I really do hope you update soon because I wanna meet the twins!